Monday, October 20, 2008

ok so after getting back from walmart on saturday i had a little meltdown. it was a much needed one! The house was just overwhelming!! Chad said he knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. plus i was tired and haven't been feeling good (getting some kind of head cold).

sunday, we all slept in a little. which was nice since I can't sleep well with the sore throat, drainage and coughing. Chad worked on sanding the floors and the boys and I stayed in the babies room. Chad moved the tv in there so the boys watched a movie and played with cars (uncle billy and aunt christa gave them new car stuff for their birthday). When chad said he was done we started cleaning. Wow!! Where to start!! We got some stuff done and I went and got pizza for lunch. Chad stained the floor and needed on the computer so I went and layed down. I took a pretty good nap until a fly woke me up! LOL! I needed to get up anyway. Chad and Cade went and washed the car. Lane took his nap and I got to finish another group of pictures. Lane woke up and we heard a kitty on the front porch. Just a little thing. We loved on it, lane kept his distance and gave it some food and water. My kitty was mad!! We came inside and i messed with some more pictures. Lane yelled and the kitty was on the screen of the window on the front porch! We loved on it and then some kids came by and said there it is! It was relief from me that it belonged to someone!! It was really sweet and wanted lots of love! We just did leftovers for supper and I finished cleaning the kitchen. I had to wipe down everything! I cleaned the stove even the drip pans (the other night i was cooking and the stuff in the drip pan caught on fire. LOL!! so i did much needed cleaning). I'm pretty relieved to have that done.

This morning I took the boys to school and came home and fixed pancakes for chad and I. My job for today - straighten up the garage (chad unorganized it) for pictures tonight, clean bathroom (dusty and dirty) and hopefully get some pictures done. Oh i need to get a few things from walmart sometime. I have pictures tonight - outside and inside shots (thinking it will take 2 hrs). better go get started on list!!

No comments: