Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I forgot to mention - when I came home on sunday chad had the house picked up for me! : ) that will always put a smile on your wives face!

yesterday i got all my paperwork filed!! there was a bunch! and i got most of my pictures done that i needed too. i have two more albums to do (which is family). Chad started grouting the master bathroom!! wahoo! his goal is to have the bathroom done by sunday. that would be nice. i fixed chicken and noodles with cresent rolls last night. the boys gobbled it up. they didn't even talk!! : ) always makes me happy when they like supper so much!

Today Lane got to dress up for school-halloween party. It is hard to tell what he is since he doesn't have mario with him. he still looks cute!!

today i am going through toys!! getting rid of a bunch while the boys are at school!!!

this weekend is one busy weekend!! We have halloween on friday, saturday - pictures at 10:30, chris urias has an open house for his studio at 1 p.m., pumpkin patch!! I'm going to be pooped!!

better get started with the boys room - it is going to take a while!!!

No comments: