Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I got everything done yesterday except to get will's package sent. : ( I'm doing it this morning!!! I have to wait until they open. Lane woke up feeling HOT!! I gave him some tylenol and held him while i figured out a puzzle. He started feeling fine. so we went to walmart to try and find something to eat. when we got home, chad was home from texturing his dads entry way. I fixed supper and then we went and washed the pilot, it was bugged out from chads trip. We came home did baths, and the boys went to bed. Chad and I did a rating for Cade (for the speech therapy).

Cade woke me up around 1 a.m. coughing like crazy! so i got up gave him some benadryl and water. He grinned at me. He is so sweet. He had another coughing fit when I was in there so I told him to calm down, he did and stopped coughing. I didn't really here him the rest of the night. It was hard for me to go back to sleep. I didn't finally go until after 2:14.

This morning this morning this morning!!! I got up and went to get in the shower. Cade came in and wanted me, I gave him a hug and told him he could go lay on the couch (he just layed in the bathroom floor, and Lane woke up screaming momma! i was in the shower by this point and he came in the bathroom hysterical. it wasn't a very relaxing shower! Lane finally calmed down. They ate breakfast and got dressed - very nicely. On the way to Cade's school a light came on in the pilot. I think the tire pressure is low. I also filled up with gas and when the pump stopped i just hung the thing back up. It isn't even full!!! Oh well! I took Lane to school and when I opened up the door to get him out I knew it wasn't going to be a very good drop off. Yep I was right!! He cried again!! I guess I need to make sure they are in bed way earlier! Now I'm home and just want to take a nap!!! : ) Too much to do in a mom's world. Hopefully I can take that nap with lane. : ) We pick bryson up today. I told the boys but they weren't fully awake so they are going to be excited after school. Bryson is excited, he told his teacher this morning. : ) He won't be here long but it doesn't matter too me, he is good when he comes over.

I have a guilt trip!! So yesterday I picked up the speech therapy papers and filled them out. I passed it a long to his teacher and told her that I didn't want him to get behind so I went ahead and got this all started. I left feeling bad that I didn't talk to her before I did it. She told me that she was going to talk to us about it at parent teacher conferences which is sometime in October. I figured she was, I have just been so worried about this for a long time and there is something I can do about it. This morning I dropped off the last part and told her that we could hold off if she thought we should. She said she talked to the prinicipal and was told since I requested it that it had to go through. I FEEL HORRIBLE!!! She said Cade was doing a lot better. I feel like I hurt her feelings. I'm so thankful that Cade got her. He has learned so much and loves going. I can see how his speech will improve with the different things they are doing. And I trust her judgement. I just didn't know when it was a good time to talk to her so thought I would get paperwork stuff done first so no one was waiting on me!! I want to write her a note or just tell her how I feel so she doesn't think I went behind her back. GOSH!!!

I better do my hair and get ready to go to the post office. I need to do some dishes and laundry too!!

No comments: