Monday, January 26, 2009

dropped?

sunday... i didn't feel very well sunday morning so I layed down for a little bit. when chad left to go pheasant hunting with his dad I got up and around. I cleaned up a little. Laundry, cleaned bathroom, wiped down kitchen picked it up, did wood floors - sweeped and mopped), made some muffins. heidi came over around 5 and we took a few pics of rylee. when she left i ate a little bit of supper not really in the mood. Got the boys ready for bed and sat down to look at books with them. they were in bed by 8:30. I was pretty tired but i stayed up with chad and watched the x games. it was pretty cool. i woke up at 2:30 a.m. and had to turn the heat down - i have been burning up and night but this time chad was too!

Monday... At about 6:30 this morning i had a pretty good cramp going on (just like a menstrual cramp). I got up and took a shower. The cramp stayed. I think he has dropped. I went by for heidi to see if she noticed, she said not really. i feel different and the cramp and pressure remains. i did my monday morning grocery shopping. The boys went to school today and had a good day - except cade didn't get a sticker because he stuck his tongue out at a kid!! he rarely gets in trouble. When i picked them up it was snowing pretty good - man is it COLD!!! we got home and noticed I got the numbers i needed to finish my tax return. finished it up and when i went to file it said they need to finish a file or has updated and will let me know when i can file!! what the heck. We ate lunch, did some valentines cards, cade played outside. i started a load of laundry and just trying to keep up with everyday things. I payed some bills and am ready to go lay down on the couch with my boys.

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

Oh baby! WE're having a baby.......SOON!!!!!