Tuesday, January 27, 2009

missing my pa

Last night I got the boys packed, letter written for rick and glenna if chads mom isn't here of directions and schedules. Wrote the list that hangs by the door to make sure we grab. I washed the bedding for the bassinet that I borrowed from heidi and washed a load of clothes. Cade helped me with supper. we made spaghetti and some bread. I told him i wanted him to make it and he disappeared and showed up in the kitchen wearing his chef cade hat that nana made him. it was cute. he likes to wear that when he is cooking. : ) he does a great job helping me in the kitchen. Now if i can just get them to clean up afterwards. : ) chad went lifting earlier than usual last night and didn't get home until after 10. : ( oh well he needs time away. I got the boys in the bathtub and did some last minute pick up. Got them in bed around 9. That is when i finished the packing. oh chad also put holes in the letters that will be hanging up in the babies room. Now we need to put the nails in the wall. that is chads deal because i can't do anything straight.

Tuesday... Pretty soft snow outside. the only thing that isn't so pretty is when you step in that snow with dirt underneath it all sticks to your feet and it is all over the pilot!! i woke up this morning and didn't want too. chad asked me if i had a hard night. Not anything out of the ordinary that I know of - wasn't good. I took the boys to school and came home, got in bed. I slept from 8:30 to 10:20. I did set a timer for 30 minutes and then 10 minutes and so on so it was interupted a little. I needed it though. i got up and took a shower - then got the boys. I fixed lunch when we got home and haven't done much since. I ate some cookies. : ) I'm ready for another nap. Cade is sitting beside me doing a shape puzzle book that gigi gave us. he is loving it. the hard part is making sure we don't lose the pieces. i think we are missing a few of the shapes but i taught cade how to use other shapes to create another shape.

I have been missing my pa lately. I talked to mamaw yesterday and teared up when we were talking about pa and then chad was sitting by me earlier with the laptop pulling up video's from cmt. he played "waiting on a woman" by brad paisley. it reminds me of pa and mamaw so much. i always tear up when I hear it but this time it all came out. i love and miss you pa!!

I have been waiting for a laptop bag to come in but other than that i think i'm done packing and getting ready for the baby. i do have to get some pictures mailed and if i make it to walmart again. the rest of the stuff isn't that big of a deal if i get done or not. i think i just need to take it easy and get some rest when i can.

Update on the kitty...She has been taking her antibiotics and has been doing very well. This morning she didn't want to take her medicine but with chad holding her i got her to take it. She is def. feeling better. starting to become her moody self again. : ) she has been really cozy though. she always comes and sits in my lap when i'm on the couch with a blanket. She usually ends up at my feet at night. the last few night she has curled up by my belly. chad kicked her off last night so she slept on the couch. LOL! she better enjoy it, because when the baby comes she will be outside more.

i better get off the kitty came and jumped on me. she is laying at the top of my stomach and on my arm so it is hard to type and breath cause she is so fat!! : )

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

LOL, trying to picture Kitty on your belly while you are typing!