Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wednesday...i finally fell asleep at 8 a.m. and the boys woke up a few minutes later. : ) I slept off an on for an hour. calley called and said she would like to borrow cade for the morning. zaine got a wii and needed a partner to play. she hung up and called right back and said destiny and zaine were fighting over him so they need lane too. : ) Heidi called right when i got off and said to bring the boys over. : ) Two friends in one day wanting my kids. : ) They had read my blog and knew i needed some rest. : ) I have the best friends EVER!! Calley came by and got the boys and I started working on pictures. It took me the rest of the morning and some of the afternoon to get them done but i did. it was nice not to have to worry about the boys. I went to walmart to pick up some stuff for later that evening and went and got the boys. we stopped by lumber mart so i can do my project on fixing the old medicine cabinet. when i got home i fixed some cornbread and the beans were done. chad and i were starving and the beans we awesome!!! lane ate a little bit of it - they had eaten over at the sassins. i did have to finish the pictures and then i cleaned up the kitchen. cade made some brownies and then i fixed some cheese dip, and spinach dip. we got our pjs on, picked up pizza and went to the sassins. It was a fun night. And guess what we made it until midnight!!! i thought i would by 8!!!

Thursday... HAPPY NEW YEAR...I woke up at 7 to go to the bathroom and then went back too sleep. chad got up and closed the door to keep out the sound for me. but a closed door doesn't keep boys out. : ) cade came in at 10 and held my hand. i opened my eyes and he said "momma you crying", i said no bubba i was sleeping, he smiled and said oh. It was sweet that he was worried about me. lane came in and i decided to get up. i fixed me some toast and sat on the couch. cade looked at me and said " i didn't get any lunch". made me feel bad they did eat cereal bar but that is always just a snack. they forget they have a dad to do things for them too. LOL!! i couldn't eat all my toast so cade ate it and then they both got cereal in a cup. they played the wii for a little bit and then really wanted to do the poppers i got for them last night. so they are finishing them off right now. i'm still really tired and didn't feel too good this morning. i might have to run to walmart but i'm taking it easy today. chad is still working on the bathroom. maybe today is the day. : ) i'm going to work on the medicine cabinet and maybe sand and paint the trim in the bathroom. That can be calming. oh i got some tums yesterday and they have been helping with the heartburn that I get all the time. I had acid reflux with the boys but not really heartburn. This guy is making sure to let me know he is different. :) Little turkey!! I guess I'm going to go jump in the shower and loosen up some joints, brush my teeth and get started on my relaxing day. : )

No comments: