Monday, January 12, 2009

Friday...I did some cleaning and got some things done that I wanted to before the baby gets here. Sally, Lily, Lee and Caci got here around 3. i was pretty tired from cleaning all day. we went by walmart then came home and I fixed supper. I fixed fiesta and it was a big hit. Billy, Christa and boys got here around midnight or so. i was pretty tired so i went to bed right after they got here.





Saturday...the kids woke up about 7. they were so excited to see eachother! and when i say woke up they were awake! : ) I got up and took a shower. After my shower I fixed breakfast with the help of caci and christa. I made chocolate gravy, white gravy, biscuits, eggs, and bacon. We all took our time and got ready for the shower. It was way less stressful than i thought it would be. We got ready and didn't have to rush. We got to the shower and it was really nice. The cake was really cute!!! Diana made a diaper cake. I def. felt special. I had all my girls their except for Lindsey. I was glad that genea made it. : ) There was a good turn out and the games were fun. And man did this baby get a lot of stuff! I'm really thankful for the people in my life. Thank you girls for the wonderful baby shower!!! Chad brought the boys, actually all the kids except for owen up to the shower by himself. the boys got some gifts from the girls. They were really reserved at the shower but the last few days they have really enjoyed the new stuff. After the shower we came home and genea stopped by. We visited for awhile and I got to see aiden. he is so dang cute!! We ordered pizza and had a wii party. : ) billy brought his wii fit - which was so much fun. I got the highest score on the ski jump but of course chad and lee had to try like 500 times until they finally beat the score! Lee jay was the queen at hula hoop!! That was SO funny to watch!!



This is the only picture I have of the baby shower

Sunday...I got up around 8 (everyone slept until then, except for caci who was already showered). I fixed breakfast and then everyone started packing up. They left at 10. I would say the weekend was a success!! i really enjoyed having my family here and getting to spend time with all the siblings together. : ) it really meant a lot that they all showed up. i picked up a lot which was getting on everyones nerves but i just needed to keep things that way so i didn't feel crammed. i couldn't help it. It did make it easier for everyone to find their stuff and not leave anything behind. Oh i did find one dart of will's but that is pretty good for all the stuff we had. After everyone was gone i got the babies new stuff out and then decided to lay down. My hands were really tingling and swollen. I came and layed down and chad even snuggled with me. Wasn't long that both boys came in and we all snuggled. I fell asleep and I guess chad did too. All i remember is chad and the boys leaving and hearing the bathtub water turn on. When I woke up, chad was fixing lunch. I took a shower and then went and ate lunch. We all got ready and went to kambree's 2nd bday party. the boys had a blast. they had one of those blow up jumping things there. We came home and vegged. we actually didn't eat supper until 8 pm.!! which was breakfast stuff. We got the boys ready for bed and everyone went to sleep.



Monday...Normal monday - took boys to school and did grocery shopping. I came home and chad heard me pull up and unloaded the car for me. I put everything away and then went to the babies room to start getting it really ready. I decided to keep all the cute outfits the baby got. I weeded through his closet and got the faded worn out stuff and put them in a box. I'm excited to dress him in new stuff. : ) I started washing his new clothes, towels, washcloths, bibs and blankets. I have things somewhat organized on shelf. I need to wash crib stuff tomorrow and iron the crib skirt. I had my doctors appt today. the boys stayed home with chad while i went. Man was it windy!!!! horrible horrible horrible! My appt. went well. I got the swab test. The babies heart rate was 148 and he is def. head down. She wasn't worried about the swelling because my blood pressure is good. I went and pre admitted at the hospital, went by walmart to get paint for trim (our walmart didn't have it - suprise) and went by sonic. I was ready to get home!! I put away some clothes and kept the laundry going. i also played a little ninetendo. I was pretty tired today. My hands were tingly. I went to bunco at 6:30 and won the biggest loser!! : ) which is fun because i still won money. : ) I got home around 9. Chad and the boys had just got home from lifting weights. They had a bath and pjs on. so i got them there vitamins and brushed their teeth. they were really good about going straight to bed.: )



lane has been cranky and mouthy lately. I'm pretty sick of it. he better straighten up!! cade has been sweet. i want to spend more time with them tomorrow. i miss them.



i'm hoping tomorrow I get some stuff done in the babies room. I want to clean the car seat too. I need to work on pictures and picture order, and clean up a little around here. but i might decide to forget some of that and take a nap!!! : )

No comments: