Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday...Chad was off today which has been nice. monday is going to be bittersweet! : ) Life starts all over again. no more sleeping in for awhile. Guess what!??? The bathroom is finished except for the medicine cabinet!!! WAHOOOOO! Tomorrow I'm going to finish painting the medicine cabinet and put it all back together. I do need to order the new mirrors to put on it. i hope it turns out because i really want to keep it. i love the space!!! Last night I got the bathroom stuff and got to put it in there today!! chad even likes it!! WAHOO!! I have the towels all washed just need to get them out of the dryer. : ) - so today that is what we did was finish the bathroom and medicine cabinet. it has been hard for me to get things done that i want to get done because the boys need help or chad needs help with something.

chad and i went on a date tonight!! i know, i forgot what a date was!! it has been way too long. the furnish's watched the boys. we went and ate a naifeh's (i got a gift certificate for christmas), and went to the movies. we watched marley and me. yes i cried!! i was embarrased but it is sad. after the movie we stopped by walmart and got spray paint and bread. I was painting the medicine cabinet with a paintbrush and it is taking forever so i'm finishing it up with spray paint. i enjoyed spending time with my husband. : )

we went to pick up the boys. seems like they had a good night. nothing out of the ordinary happend. Heidi said she gave them all baths and the boys loved it. they are bath deprived! tomorrow they can take the first bath in the bathtub. : ) Cade said that he had fun. he said he ate all his corndog and heidi felt his muscles. LOL!! when we got home (lane was asleep when we picked him up) cade and i ate some ice cream and he konked out. chad is watching tv with the kitty cuddled up with him. he will never admit it but he loves her so much!! i need to get off here and wash my face and brush my teeth.

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go out on a date! It was way overdue. I would love to have the boys over if you ever need to have some alone time. Love ya!