Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sunday...We didn't do much. Chad went pheasant hunting. And we relaxed and spent time together. It was a really nice day.

Monday...First day back at school. Lane didn't want to go and cried when I dropped him off! : ( But of course he was fine when I picked him up. I did my monday grocery shopping. When I got home I ordered glass for our medicine cabinet. I worked on some pictures to get them ready to order and it soon it was time to pick up the boys. We came home. lane and I fell asleep on the couch and cade watched a movie. When we woke up the boys played with the glow station. And I started getting ready to take pictures! Finally!! Here are some that we took.






I started working on the pictuers as soon as we were done and went to bed about 12. My camcorder came in last night!! Haven't been able to play with it yet since it needed to be charged. I'm so excited!!

Tuesday...So far took the boys to schoo. Lane did so much better!! I came home and started deciding on what pictures I want to put in a frame in the babies room. I got caught up in Myspace and my blog so still doing that!! I made a picture order for walmart. Hopefully they print off good. I have had problems with our walmart photo studio. the pictures print way too dark so i never know how the picture should look before it goes in there. Lets hope they are good. I will be printing all of them for an album but from my company. : ) I'm hoping the glass place calls today. Would like to get that bathroom completely done. I think chad is going to start hanging up trim and crown molding. that will be nice. I don't know what all is going to happen today. : ) we will see!!

1 comment:

teacherjanet said...

Like the belly pics! Won't be long now! Do you usually have your babies early or late?