Saturday, January 3, 2009

today is my birthday!!

The day was a good day. We did have a cranky cranky Lane. The morning started off with chad massaging my hands and back. Can't beat the that!! I fell asleep and woke up about 10 a.m.!! The boys came in and wished me a happy birthday. I got up and chad was making cinnamon toast for breakfast. : ) He makes the best ever!! We ate breakfast and then Chad showed me my birthday present online (it didn't make it on time, which wasn't his fault). It is a camcorder!!! I'm so excited!! I have been wanting a new one. My mom and sister called this morning. It is always somewhat sad day when I don't get to celebrate our birthday together. Mom said one of these days we are going to have to plan to spend the day on our birthday. Miss Lily left a message on my answering machine. She sang happy birthday. I love her so much!! We got ready for the day and left. We went to drop off the oblanders texture gun by their house. They were needing it. Man has that thing been nice!! We then went and ate at mazzio's. We were hoping to go to the park or something but it got chilly and windy. We went by walmart and I got some shampoo and stuff and the boys went and picked out my birthday present and got stuff to make my cake. When we got home they made my cake and chad brought in the medicine cabinet inside so we could work on it. I'm almost done with painting the doors. One door needs one more coat of paint. then i'm going to spray paint a clear coat on it. Then we need to flip it over and do a light coat around the corners of the front. I should actually get it done painted tonight so tomorrow we can do the front of the doors and put it together. Monday I will call and get mirrors cut to put on it!! I'm excited! I put walmart stuff away, moved the boys and my stuff to our new bathroom, put away dishes, folded some clothes. When we got back Calley had called and wished me a happy birthday. My dad and brother called around 5. We blew out birthday candles (cade had been wanting to since it was frosted, so i let them help me blow the candles out). Cake and ice cream was supper. : ) Rick called and wished me a happy birthday. I picked up the house and tried to make it look somewhat nice. : ) I got to hang up pictures in the bathroom. Now all i have left is the medicine cabinet, clock, shower curtain to hang into shower (i washed it) and the silver hooks that i have somewhere in the bathroom box. It really is almost completely done. Glenda called and wished me a happy birthday. Chad went to his poker night tonight. He was debating on going since it was my birthday but i told him it was just fine. Rick and Glenna came by to visit. Always good to have them come by. They brought me a pretty cool present and a card. And I got to show off the bathroom. : ) Grandpa got the boys all hyped up but when they left they were settled down again. They are watching a movie, i'm fixing to get something to eat and get pjs on. It has been a great day. I have felt special and loved!! Thank you to my family and friends! I love you!!

No comments: