Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wednesday evening and Thursday morning...I got a lot done yesterday!! Cade helped me fix supper which was fun. He had fun and at it all! I started on our taxes and I talked to chad about papers I couldn't find and found them!! He didn't have a clue but he can calm me down a little so I can think. : ) Taxes are almost done! just need to get mortgage info from the bank. I'm going by there this morning. I also got thank you cards written! So when I drop Lane off for MDO I'm going by post office and bank. Hopefully I can get taxes done today. : ) I need and want to pack the hospital bags and fill out business paperwork. I'm making a walmart list for things I need for my hospital bag. This weekend I can do that or maybe even tomorrow. Chad is leaving town on friday. He might take Cade with him ( I don't know yet). Oh I need to go by a house and get some money for the super bowl ticket drawing. She bought 20!! WAHOO!!

Oh and that client got ahold of me yesterday. She said she would bring the money by this evening. We will see and I hope she follows through. People want me to feel sorry for them but I'm getting cold hearted. Seems like a lot of excuses why they can't pay me. Do people do that at walmart when they want something "oh can i just take this and pay you back?" NO!! So why do it for me. It is something they planned to do and then they know how long it will be before pictures come in and how much. be prepared!! This is my soapbox. I have had sympathy, I have had understanding but when you get the run around after working hard - it changes!!

Off my soapbox and ready to get some stuff done!!

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

LOL, us and our soap boxes hehehehe