Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today, I rolled out of bed got the boys up and around. Dropped them off at school and went to walmart to get a few things. Really i just got a few things. : ) I have been really good about only going once a week. Every once in awhile i have to go and get something i forgot or didn't know i needed. I came home took a shower and got some business out of the way. Went and picked up the boys and had to run by the post office and bank. Glad to get that out of the way. : ) When we got home I fixed lunch - I was starving!! We ate and put on a movie. Cade was cranky - and didn't get a sticker today!!! he said he couldn't remember what he did. ggggrrrrr!! i don't know what his deal is!! Chad went to the bedroom to try and get a good nap in - dang pager at night, so the boys and i put on a movie and snuggled on the couch. Cade was really still and good. Lane was at first and then grandpa came over on his lunch break. I fell asleep a few times but lane kept waking me up. After nap I got up and started going through maternity stuff to get them ready for keidi, reloaded toilet paper in the bathrooms, got kleenex and wipes out of the shed to bring into the house (thanks mom and gary!!!) Chad got the much needed filter cleaned and put up the nails for the babys name to hang. i wish i could have it hanging!! i got the maternity clothes done except i'm thinking i had three buckets of clothes but only finding two so i think that there may be only two. pregnancy sure messes with your head!! i have them by the door to take by the mulls. Of course I still have some. Oh my aunt lenita and uncle norman sent the boys christmas presents today - marshmallow guns!! they love them and of course chad does too!! I fixed pizza for supper, cleaned up, put away clean dishes and put the dirty in the dishwasher. I have been trying hard to keep the house somewhat clean. I know i can't keep it perfect but I will do my best without driving myself crazy (that is how i'm feeling right now). I had to go to a sorority thing tonight for new pledges. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. came home and chad went and lifted. He had the boys bathed and in pjs. i was pretty happy!!! They finished getting ready for bed, shot their marshmallow blasters a few times and we read books. After getting them in bed cade tried the crying bid for me to come in so he wouldn't have to go to sleep. fake fake fake!! i just told him i will take away ninentdo tomorrow if he doesn't stop, and guess what, yep he stopped! I ordered some pictures, picked up,ate some oatmeal, got ready for bed, got a load of laundry washed and dried.

Tomorrow I have a dr's appt. So chad is taking lane to mdo. i think lane is excited about it. Plus he gets to show daddy how big he is by showing daddy where to go. : ) I will be back to get cade from school and take him to mdo. I have their lunches all ready so i don't have to worry about it in the morning.

we started a new thing before bed. We pick out clothes for the next day and lay them out. It doesn't take long to do this in the morning. but with me being close to delivery and with the history of going into labor at night, I want it to be easy for the boys and grandpa to get ready for the day.

I am hoping Glenda will be here when I do go into labor. she made it with the other two. I think she feels it. : ) I know she did with cade. Remember glenda - your stomach was hurting really bad the day before i had him? : )

So we are working with cade. He is so polite by saying please and thank you to me, but when it comes to chad he isn't so good. chad fixes cades hair in the morning and I guess hasn't been very nice. he will walk in put the stuff on the next, do some grunts and walk out. this morning he did very well though. Chad talked to him about it yesterday and so I worked with him this morning. we will see how tomorrow morning works out.

i'm going to get off here. i keep getting braxton hicks which have been getting stronger, and it is pretty uncomfortable. plus i need to get to bed. need to wake up early in the morning, shower and get ready for my appointment!!!

No comments: