Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday...I slept in until 9:30. Lane was so sweet. I heard that the tv was barely up. He was being so quiet. I heard two doors shut and i looked up, he had shut my door so i could sleep. : ) sweetness. i decided to get up though. we put some biscuits in the oven and took a shower. We ate and decided to go to zaines basketball game at noon. so we went there and I think lane really enjoyed watching the game. towards the end he even got into it. "go get it in!" After the game we went and cleaned out the lhs. got trash out, vaccuumed and washed it. It still needs to be wiped down. we came home at lunch and layed down. I started to take a nap but got woken up. we just hung out here and vegged, played a few games. lane fell asleep around 11 pm. and i stayed up. I watched roadhouse for the first time. My mom told me when I was little that i couldn't watch that movie. it took me until i was 29 to finally see it. Hope that is ok mom. : ) LOL!! I'm sure glad I didn't see it when i was younger!!! I went to bed around 3.

Sunday...I got to sleep in again. I got up put a breakfast casserole in and took a shower. we ate and i had to lay down. i wasn't feeling well. I fell asleep and took a little nap with lane snuggled with me. glenna stopped by to visit for a little bit. when she left i decided to finally clean out the fridge/freezer. ooohhh, was it grosss. i got it all wiped down and old stuff thrown away. lane helped a little bit and pooped out on me. i cleaned out a cabinet and got rid of a bunch of stuff and organized it the best I could and redid the container cabinet. i feel better now. : ) I got the hospital bag started. there is just few things i need to get together and then i will be done. I decided to take lane to sunset and feed the ducks. he loved it!!! he was talking to them and we didn't have to deal with geese until we were leaving. keidi and Kambree were walking and they stopped and visited and the kids went and played. that was fun. after the park we went to the store. i figured since the boys are out of school on monday that i better do my shopping now. we did shopping, went by sonic and when we got home my boys were here. Lane and i raced in to see who could give the first hugs. He beat me on cade but i beat him on daddy. : ) it was a nice evening.

Monday... I slept until 8:30. cade came in and said he was hungry. he was up before lane. which surprised me. lane and i had gotten apple fritters at walmart so i told him he could get one. but he kept coming in so i knew he wanted me to get up. : ) i ate and and watched a little tv. the boys have been playing hard this morning. i think they are pretty glad to be back together. : ) i'm going to jump in the shower, change out laundry, make the beds, fix lunch and the boys are going to play with bryson. when we get back the plan is lane take a nap, and cade play games while i get my pictures done!!! i really need to do that. i should have pictures coming in today or tomorrow. i'm wanting to get that done ASAP!!! i need to call genea sometime and ask her about my cat. she is acting pretty weird and has been for a few weeks now. guess i better go get started. : )

No comments: