Thursday, January 1, 2009

THURSDAY...Today I cleaned, sanded and painted trim in the bathroom. there is a few touch up i need to do. Chad put up all the accesories (toilet paper roll, towel holders). He still needs to get a few of the plumbing done and will get that done tomorrow cause he needs stuff from lumber mart. I also cleaned up a little. Lanes closet had to be emptied so chad could get to a pipe so today i put the closet back together, picked up babies room, put away 2 loads of laundry. I laid down around 5 because i was tired and my feet were hurting. Lane laid down with me and fell asleep. I got up at 5:30 and got ready for girls night out!! It was a birthday supper for me and diana (5th of jan). It was really fun and I got lots of cool stuff!!! I have the best friends ever!! After dinner we went to walmart. I know, but it was fun. I got decorative stuff for the new bathroom and then the girls got stuff for cade and lane for the baby shower. : ) they are so sweet and the boys are getting some pretty awesome stuff! We spent an hour and a half in there. I dropped them off after we left. It has been a fun evening. I got home and showed chad and Cade my goodies (lane is still sleeping, he never woke up from his nap!)

The boys had fun today. They did dinosaur puzzles and went outside and played. They played for awhile outside.

I'm feeling so relieved to get the bathroom all finished up. I know chad is too. can't wait to move onto the next thing!! Lets get this place looking good!! : ) Get rid of the clutter!! : )

No comments: