Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesday...The glass company called before I was to go get the boys. So I picked that up and brought it home. I went and got the boys and went by walmart. Opened the pictures in the car - again big disappointment. I really need to show them what printed off on my printer and theirs. Their's looks pretty horrible!! Got home a did a few things - including lunch and laid down with lane. We put on a movie and did a veg time. Lane and I fell asleep and woke up and then cade fell asleep. I don't think he should take naps cause when he woke up - GROUCHY!!! I picked up the house, did some laundry, moved the overflowing trash to the laundry room, and started fixing supper. Keidi came over with Kambree's bday invitation. That little girl is so special!! I love her!! the sassins came over. Josh and Chad worked on computer stuff for me, calley and i visited and the kids played. It was nice. I'm sure not so nice for chad and josh. but i'm excited because I'm ready for the next step to get that computer out!! : ) the boys took a bath and went to bed. cade has been procrastinating, getting up and down out of bed. Saying he can't sleep but he just got use to staying up with me. i fell asleep on the couch while chad watched tv.

Wedn...I wanted to sleep. chad had to wake me up this morning and I had to wake both boys up. We all wanted to sleep. The boys did pretty good getting ready. I took them to school and came home. decided i need to do my blog, take a shower, do some computer stuff and put stuff into the bathroom and get organized!! : )

No comments: