Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SO MUCH TO DO!

Tuesday... Got up, got ready, got boys ready, ate, started laundry. Got boys to school and came home. Throughout the whole day (7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.) the washer and dryer were running!! Yes about 10 loads or so!! I KNOW!! I finished washing up all the babies stuff (bedding, new clothes, car seat, swing, bouncey seat cover - you name it, it is washed) and also got caught up on laundry. I did a few loads of dishes. Washed all baby toys. Cleaned house (dusted only in living room, but other than that everything else is clean). Boys were really good today. They played hard (playing did not including watching tv or ninentdo!). They used their imagination and had a ball. I fixed supper and played geo trax. Chad gave the boys a bath and I finished putting clothes away and picking up toys. WOW what a day!!! To top it off chad asked how taxes were going!!! Really!!

Wednesday...Boys to school, came home and worked on photography stuff. Got an order ready and ordered. Sent off prices to the customers. Made and invoice for a customer that has hosed me out of $345!!!! I'm so mad!! I'm staying after them and yes they already have the pictures!! I thought i could trust them since I knew them!!! NEVER AGAIN!! It is people like them that make people so hard hearted!!! I also did check book, bills and started on taxes. Guess what can't find some stuff I need and wasn't even thinking that I needed!! I have NO clue where all the info is!!! That was a year ago and now i'm pregnant with no brain!!!!!! maybe chad will know where it is (yeah right!! wishful thinking), or maybe just talking to him will help me remember. I'm ready for it to calm down!!! The good thing is that for the most part the house still looks nice. : ) That doesn't happen very often. oh i also worked on a set of pictures but didn't get it done. I'm going to finish working on them tomorrow. Since the main computer is out in the garage that is where I went. It was nice being in there with chad even though we didn't say much. just being around eachother (corny i know!!) my stomach is messed up today. but that didn't stop me from eating chocolate gravy on toast for a snack. Hey sounded good and I'm already fat!! Might as well enjoy eating what I want too cause in 9 1/2 wks I will be working hard to lose it all. I need to start on thank you cards. well i guess i better go. need to start on supper!!! does the craziness ever end?! (if it did I would prob. be lost) LOL!

oh and i read that calley is all caught up on her dvds for the year!! you stink. I'm behind a few years!!!! need to weed through the folders. i have way too many pictures!! : ) surprise surprise!!

No comments: