Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday...we went to go play with bryson and when we got there lane looked horrible. we checked his tempture. It was 102 so lane and i left and cade stayed there. Poor lane!!! i gave him some medicine and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep. I worked on pictures until heidi called and I went and picked up cade. Lane was doing fine when i got home. he ate supper really well. but it didn't take long for him to go down hill. his tempture got up to 104. i gave him medicine, put a wash cloth on his head, took his shirt off and gave him cold water to drink. His tempture lowered so we put him in his bed. He slept really well. he did wake up at 1:30 a.m. to go to the bathroom and put his shirt back on.

Tuesday... He had a low grade temp. he drank a bunch of water and threw it up on the way to go to the bathroom. i cleaned him up and put him on the couch with some cartoons. I got cade ready and eating. Lane was really thirsty and wanted some milk but i wasn't ready to try that. so i gave him some gingerale and told him to drink it slow. I waited for a little while gave him some tylenol. He seemed fine so got him some breakfast and milk. He was fine all day. he fell asleep around 3. when he woke up he had 102 temp and just wanted me. I gave him some motrin and he has been fine since. As for my day... stressful. i have been trying to get a set of pictures done and just can't seem to get it done. Cade was cranky today and didn't want to go outside (beautiful day) because the neighbors cat was in the backyard and our cat was trying to show it who's house it was. Cade cried bacause he didn't want our cat to get hurt. so he came in and did puzzles. oh the boys did do sidewalk paint but quickly showed me they can't be trusted to only paint on the sidewalk. i also got pictures in today and forgot to order pictures in 3 different orders!!! still not done with the set of pictures!! went to fix quesadillas and we didn't have enough cheese (thought we had a whole bag), couldn't fix anything else I had because i didn't have everything because i forgot it at the store!!! frustrating day to me!!!! i have a headache and ready for peace and quiet - with no talk of nintendo!! i missed the ingauration but looked it up online and saw bits of it. i have started laundry because we have too much and i'm just ready to slow things down. i better get off just put boys down and they won't stop calling for me. GGGGGRRRRR!!!! ready to be left alone for the night!!

oh did i mention someone called at 6:45 this morning!! they called this afternoon and it rang one time and then this evening. I answered it and it was some hispanic asking me who i was and if i spoke spanish. i told him no, he said i have question but don't know english. he continued to try and talk to me and ask me about someone or something and that some person gave him my number. i told him i didn't know what he was talking about that he had the wrong number. he finally hung up. weird!!

No comments: