Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did my normal routine, except Lane didn't have school but MDO. In between dropping Lane off and picking up Cade I downloaded new pictures to my photography website. There was a lot I didn't have on there. I'm glad that is caught up. Now I just have to finish Lily's 2 yr pictures so Sally can see those. I'm still not done with my wedding dvd but I'm waiting for songs to finish that.

The main photographer here, his wife just had a baby, he was swamped before but really swamped now. So I emailed him and told him I could help him out. I need to find a good time to be able to do that. I'm really excited to help him get caught back up.

Today we are leaving for CO. I need to take a shower, load of laundry then pack. I have cleaned the car (inside and out) and got most of the toys packed. I wanted Cade to pick some out. It wont' take too long.

I'm so tired today!!! Didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe I can sleep a little on the way. : ) I better go and start my list. : )

No comments: