Thursday, September 11, 2008



Today started off smooth and then got hectic! : ) When I finally got Cade to school it all slowed down a little. I went and took Mother's Day Out pictures. They went really well! All the kids were really good. There was one cryer but it didn't last long. Actually one other kid is the only picture that I don't really care for. I think that is pretty good. The picture is good, the boy is not a cute as he could be. : ) I posted the pictures of the boys. They needed mdo pictures too. : ) I have all the pictures done, posted and ready to place my order! WAHOOO! I have my sisters order left to do and then I can place it. I'm ready! That is what I have been consumed with today.

I fixed ribs in the crock pot, with mashed potatoes and gravy. I didn't have any veggies to go with it, which the boys like. LOL! Chad played with the boys outside, just got done putting up window sill and is now working on the closet sliding doors!!! WAHOOOO!!! The room is just so close to being done!! WAHOOO! LOL!!

Cade was in a really good mood today. Lane was a smart mouth this morning but has been so much better. He did snap at me around supper time. They played out in the rain for a long time tonight. Now it is time to take baths, pjs, brush teeth and bed. WAHOOO! CAn you tell I'm feeling good today. LOL!! I am exhausted though!!

Chad leaves tomorrow on a guy trip. : ( I will miss him, but he really needs this! I hope he has a great time and is able to get rid of the stress build up he has. : )

I better go, Lane is talking like CRAZY!!! He keeps wanting me to play the mobile - i'm going to get sick of it. : )

No comments: