Friday, September 26, 2008

Yesterday we drove to Liberal for Cade's doctors appt. The ride wasn't too bad considering the car doesn't have ac. The ride back was a lot warmer!! We went and looked around walmart. I was going to get some fabric but forgot measurements and the comforter to match!!! We did get will's birthday present. His bday was on monday. I didn't realize it was already september so i didn't call him. I still haven't!! i'm terrible!! Cade wanted to buy him every toy. He was so excited to pick out his presents. He took his time and found what he wanted. We then went to Cade's appt. It was for his ears. The doctor said there is no more fluid and he looks perfect. He told me I could start him on speech therapy. I need to call Glenna or talk to Mrs. Dudley to see what I need to do to get that going.

When we got back we met bryson, heidi, and rylee at the park so the boys could ride bikes. Bryson just got a big bike so he is in too that. The boys enjoy being able to ride in a big space. We stayed there for about an hour. We left and had to go by walmart to get a few things for supper. I also got the boys shirts and iron ons.

When we got home, I put them in the bath and fixed supper. They ate and was in bed by 8:15. We didn't even have to read books. i had some much needed quiet, watch anything on tv, crying time. I also had to get the printer uploaded on the computer so i could print out there iron ons. that was a pain, but finally got it working. i stayed up until 2!! i hate when chad is gone. : ) I don't know how wives are able to do it!!! Calley how do you get any sleep!! : )

This morning the phone rang at 6:57! it was chad with my wake up call. : ) I don't know if I would have ever gotten up. LOL! He was very sweet and made me smile - which is hard to do at 6:57 in the morning. LOl! I did the boys shirts. they didn't turn out very well. i don't know why, but the iron ons wouldn't stick very well! i think i did everything right. i just gave up and kept them as they are. the boys still like them. lane and I dropped cade off and here we are. i need to get in the shower and get will's package ready to send. wish i could go back to bed. : )

chad will be home this evening. WAHOOO!! he wasn't even gone long, but i miss him and my car. : ) i better get going on the day.

No comments: