Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not much happening around here. We had a normal day yesterday. Cade got his school pictures taken. The photographer called him spike and Cade thought that was so funny.

our computer crashed and it had to be rebooted. The good news is my pictures were still in the folders but everything else was wiped out!!! I'm so tired of computer problems!! At least I can get on a do my basic stuff. I just need to buy adobe so i can do my job!! Which is fairly expensive.

We went out to eat last night and then cleaned out the pilot for Chad. He left this morning and will be back tomorrow. Fast trip to go to work and take a class.

I started ready a book about birth order. Haven't gotten into the real explaining part yet.

I better go and get the boys ready for school. Lane has pictures and Cade has sports day (wear favorite sports team).

No comments: