Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday night I went to girls night out. I must say that i love my girls. We didn't do much but just being able to be around them is great. I think I might talk too MUCH!! : ) We ate and then went to stage and just looked around. Then we decided to take Calley and Misty dragging main. LOL!!

Saturday, I woke up, fixed french toast, took a shower and went and took some family pictures. I think they turned out pretty good and the family is just awesome!! Afterwards I stopped and took some pictures of sunflowers, and went to main street to see if i could find any deals, then stopped off at the family dollar. I'm wanting to get strollers for the boys but I can only find pink or purple ones! When I got home Chad had decided to start redoing the hallway. So he textured pretty much all day. I made the boys some pants and ties. This week it is homecoming so all the schools (public) get to be apart of doing fun stuff this week. Tomorrow is "Kung Fu Tiger" - dress up in martial arts stuff. So I made them black pants, orange band to go around waist, head and upperarms (orange of course) and then got black t-shirts to wear. Tonight I Ironed on a tiger that has kung fu tiger below it. Lane is in private school but still wanted to do it so I'm letting him. : ) i also got the pictures from earlier fixed and emailed to the family. went to be around 3 a.m.!!!

Sunday - woke up, warmed up french toast, and went to walmart. I had to get primer, ceiling paint and the colored paint. They didn't have the brand that I use and they guy reassured me the paint would match with the rest of the house (it was the expensive paint that i got). We got everything painted, chad got two doors hung and guess what!? The paint doesn't match!!! it is way to glossy even though it is a satin finish!!! so guess where I'm calling tomorrow to get a refund on the other paint can we didn't use!! They better give me one. He said the only difference is that it is more durable! how about more shiny!! so after a hard days work we looked back and hated the paint!!! I'm pretty mad because I had to clean up and all that jazz (boys bath, supper, boys bed) after working hard all day!! Now i get to paint over it! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Plus the boys weren't very good today because Chad and I were working on the house, and the iron ons that I got for the black shirts is not what i wanted!!! at least we got a lot done today. we just have to do a coat on the walls and touch up the touch ups in the spare room!! it is now 10:51 - i'm tired, my feet and back hurt and I don't know if i can sleep. maybe tomorrow i will be in a better mood. : )

oh i picked up the babies mattress yesterday. Looks pretty good! I also found two pairs of pants for the boys (thanks heidi) and it equaled $10! Found something for my new niece!

No comments: