Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I painted a few coats today, but it was too cold and windy. I took a shower and got a few photography stuff done. Went and got the boys, ran some errands, came home fixed lunch, sat down with Lane for his nap, when he fell asleep I got up and started fixing supper. I got a few more photography stuff done. Then finished up supper. Not a too exciting day. : )

We are going to colorado springs this weekend. I'm really excited! We are getting an ultrasound done on Friday morning!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't think I would be so nervous but chad and I have both got our hopes up for a girl. I just hope that if it is a boy, we don't see any disappointment from anyone. I do have to say thanks trev and janet for making it a little bit better. : ) I think it is more chad and I that wants a girl so bad. But I know if we have another boy than that is the way God wanted our family. It is still be a little hard to swallow even though I will still love him. We are also taking the boys to the dinosaur museum!! I might be more excited then they are. LOL!

tonight we went to Walmart. Cade got to pick out a prize for being so good for 5 days. I think we are changing the rules to 7 days and they get like 3 dollars. They can save up their money and get what they want. I think that would be cheaper in our books!! And also teach them hard work to get money to get things you want.

Cade is playing with his new toy, chad is watching poker, i'm writing this, and lane is just all over. : ) I'm going to fix them a bath, pjs, chore list, books, bed and then i'm getting me some peach cobbler!!! : ) Sounds like a pretty good ending to a pretty good day. : )

Please pray for my emotions on FRIDAY!!! I'm making my stomach turn!!

No comments: