Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yesterday: Cade loved wearing his karate outfit. He was one of the very few in his class to dress up and he looked awesome!!

When we got home after school, Chad found a full can of paint (the right paint) so I did two coats in the hallway.

Not much happend yesterday. I fixed supper and the chicken tasted funny - so we ate corn dogs! gggrrrr!

Today: Today was crazy hair day at school. I didn't know what to do with cade - his hair is always crazy. The handbook had stated no color sprays in the hair so I marked that one off my list. Guess what, lots of kids had it in their hair!! So today Cade was one of the few that didn't participate! I felt horrible. Tomorrow is picture day. I forgot to pick out an outfit before bed so i have to figure it out in the morning. He wants to wear the dragon flame shirt that I made him!! i'm not sure but I might let him.

After I dropped the boys off I went over to Heidi's. We have been doing pretty good with walking. We are so tired when we are done - which is good. We started last week and went Monday, tuesday, wednesday and so far we are doing good this week. I think we should be able to do it on thursday of this week because the little guys have school for pictures.

i went to walmart and got a few things. i lost my list somewhere in there and had to try and remember what i needed. i saw calley there. it was good to see her free! : ) I'm glad that she gets some time to herself now, everyone needs it!

I fixed lunch, took a shower and the boys and I layed down. Cade, of course, didn't go to sleep but Lane and I did for two hours!! I was so tired! My body really needed it, except everyone is already in bed (including chad) and i'm not tired. : )

i fixed supper, which was ok, a little too spicy! I fixed the boys a pb&j. Chad hung up blinds in the computer room!! WAHOOOO!!! i hate not having windows covered. : ) i started organizing the garage!! it is a mess! i got everything but all the tools and crap done. : ) I'm going to get an organizer tomorrow and get that all organized. it would be a lot less stressful to find things and to just look in the garage. plus i have a few photography sessions coming up so it needs to be done.

I also got a new purse so I moved everything over. That is about it. My teeth feel so much better. : )

I was trying to post pictures of my kung fu tigers but for some reason it won't pull it up. i will try later. i'm going to go and finish watching the end of dancing with the stars!

No comments: