Saturday, September 27, 2008

We got Cade from school and drove around looking at some garage sales. I'm looking for a nice looking high chair. I have one but it is ugly and big! So if i don't find one then i can live with this one.

Oh Cade didn't get a sticker today at school because he hit someone!! what the heck!! ggggrrrr!!

We came home at lunch and layed down. i was the first one to go and then Lane. Cade just played nicely in the floor. After I woke up, I made some cookies and organized the garage a little bit. The boys helped me with the garage which made it go so much faster!

It was time to go to the tailgaiting thing for the homecoming football game. We got there and Lane freaked out. I guess with all the people and the noise. Plus they hate when they can't find me so that is a little scary that that can happen. There was hotdogs and hamburgers out there but the boys refused to eat so we went and watched the big kids throw the football through the hoop. After they were done all the little guys went out there. They had a ball. i made them quit because some other kids were coming in a taking their footballs away from them and just being rough. Made me mad and the boys were so sad! Cade wanted to get his face painted so we waited in line for that. then we came home because Chad should be home. Yeah he was. We put jeans on and got ready for the football game. I painted on Lane's face - he was too scared out there to do it. We went by sonic and got something to eat. The game was ok. the boys stressed me out i couldn't see the dance team or cheerleaders very well, and waited forever with crazy kids at the concession stand. I told a girl that i graduated with I don't remember it being like this and she said because it wasn't! I got to thinking and it wasn't and I know I was way more considerate then most of those kids out there. i had three little girls cut in front of me. I finally said, hey what is going on, I was next the last three times. She let me go, but dang I waited too long for little kids to be like that! we sat by rick and glenna which was really nice. I don't see glenna very much - so it was nice just to be there with her. We watched half time and then left. i was way too stressed out, plus it was getting late and I was tired!

Chad left this morning to help his dad with a project and he will be back around 11:35 to relieve me. i have pictures to take at noon. i'm kind of nervous but there isn't much i can do. It is for a family reunion and I'm taking group shots. Not to much to it. Just have to line them up in rows, kind of boring. i just hope everything goes fine. I went to school with two of the people there and chad graduated with another one. So I'm a little nervous on that part.

i better get in the shower and calm the boys down!!!

No comments: