Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This weekend we went to Colorado Springs (chads mom's house). While we were there we went to the dinosaur museum. It was pretty neat. They had the largest male t-rex (Stan) and some other cool looking creatures. The boys enjoyed it. Lane got to hold a t-rex tooth (not real) and he didn't want to give it up. : ) Glenda and I went to look for fabric and then found the nursery set. She helped me out a lot on ideas. I had fun doing that.

Yesterday was just another normal day. The boys had fun at school. I missed Chad a lot yesterday, couldn't wait for him to eat lunch with us. I went by Heidi's house because she still wasn't wasn't 100% sure we were having a boy. After I left, she was sure. : ) I went to walmart and got stuff to make pizza for my boys. I went to bunko and won $5! : ) It was a lot of fun. Chad said they had fun making pizza (which was really good), they played hide n seek and a new dancing game - which is suprising, I guess a little of me is rubbing off on Chad. : ) The boys had baths and in bed sound a sleep. Chad and I talked a lot last night which was nice.

Today I woke late! 7:35!! OOPS! So I had to get the boys ready and out the door by 8. They did really good! I was a little cranky because I didn't have time to wake up but the boys were fine. Lane didn't want to go to school today. He pukered out his lips and gave me some tears and I just couldn't make him. Which is a good thing, because after nap he threw up and had a 101 temp. He seems to be doing pretty good right now. But he is such a good sick boy and no matter how he feels he can't lie down for too long. Supper is all fixed (made chicken crispers, but they didn't turn out like they did last time), and is mostly cleaned up. Chad still needs to eat. He went and made some window seals for the spare room. They looked really nice! I'm so proud of him. He has gone full force into redoing this house, not knowing how to do half of it, and still doing a great job. Well I better go. Need to get the boys all cleaned up for bed.

No comments: