Saturday, September 13, 2008




We have had a pretty great weekend. I got up this morning at a donut and mowed the lawn. That in it's self was tiring. Zaine (josh and calley's son) had a football game so we went to watch him play then went and ate at McD's. We then went by the Sassins and picked up Zaine then came back home. On the way Calleys I saw a garage sale with a toddler bed and mattress. I don't need a toddler bed but I do need a cheap mattress. Well I decided I would stop on the way home and ask for just the mattress. When I drove back by someone had just bought it!!! Oh well. We came home a played. Calley and Destiny came over for a little while. It was nice to visit and show off the nursery stuff. : ) I was glad that they stayed for awhile - I could have done longer. : ) Lane fell asleep and cade was cranky so it was probably better for them. LOL!! I got pictures all caught up and ordered. Well all but one collage but I need to consult with my technician (Chad) and something about it. : ) I feel awesome to have that done. : )

Chad called and said he lost all of his money but was having a great time. He sounded stress free. : )

Cade and I ate leftover and we are now waiting on Lane to wake up. I don't know what to do tonight but I'm thinking braums and come home and watch a movie. : ) I guess that is about all. Oh I just remembered I have clothes in the washing machine!! Better go change that out!!

I had taken Lily's 2 year pics so thought I would post a few of her.

No comments: