Monday, September 8, 2008

OH BOY...#3


We had the ultrasound done. And yes we are having a boy!!!! I was pretty sad and I did cry but through my Faith in God I quickly overcame that. We were second guessing the ultrasound because we never saw anthing that proved we were having a boy. We watched the ultrasound on dvd over and over and over again and still nothing. Last night we got home and I put in the cd with pictures of the ultrasound. We saw very clear a penis. So I am now 110% sure we are having a boy.

The weekend didn't turn out completely like I thought. After finding out we were having a boy, Chads mom and I went looking for fabric. AND NO fabric that I wanted is out there!!! I want to do the nursery in turtles and be able to make everything but there was nothing. So that left me discouraged. We went to Burlington coat factory and found a turtle nursery set so I bought it!! I am going to be making some things for the room - (curtains, pillows).
I am still sadened a little because I still didn't get that little girl I have been dreaming about but I'm getting a very special baby boy. I love the boys I have and wouldn't trade them, so I know this one is going to be the same way!! I'm excited to get the nursery going - Chad has a little bit left to do to finish the remodeling of the room.

Last night I was looking a the nursery stuff and Chad just started laughing (softly) and said WOW we are having a baby!! LOL!! Well yes, glad he is realizing that. : ) It is all starting to be reality.

I'm posting pictures of our new baby boy. I know what everything is but it took a little while. : ) Hopefully you can see him. : )

1 comment:

teacherjanet said...

Congrats! God must think that you are doing such a great job raising boys that he would give you another one! :)