Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday we did nothing!! it was great! The boys and I stayed in our pjs all day long until 5:30!! Chad woke up and went and helped is dad. He got home around noon. We just vegged!! it was nice to have my family all together. : ) After supper we went for a walk/bike ride. Cade didn't get to ride his bike the whole time because he rode in the middle of the street. Hope he learned his lesson.

Cade's allergies are bothering him. He hasn't had any problems with that until now.

I dropped the boys off at school. Lane cried when I dropped him off. I think he was really tired. I went to get paper work for speech therapy for cade. I talked to his teacher after school today and she said most kids are talking fine by the end of pre-k. I'm going to give her the rest of the paperwork and tell her I'm up for whatever she thinks we should do.

Heidi and I went for a walk this morning. it was cold!! I got the boys and came home. Lane stripped down like normal and went and layed on the couch. i think he might have a fever. : ( He got in trouble for not talking to daddy so he had to go to his room, where he fell asleep on his bed. it is 2 and he still hasn't eaten lunch.

Cade and i ate lunch and he has been talking NON stop since we got home from school!!! He usually doesn't talk this much!!! LOl!! We ate lunch and then got Will's birthday presents ready to send. Cade is so excited!!! : ) He did a good job helping me. We also got some school papers together. Calley keeps all of zaine's papers in big folders so they are all together and in order of his age. So I stole her idea!! I finally got 2 big folders and put some papers in there. I still need to get the earlier papers together.

I got on the computer to check my email and cade got a chair and sat beside me - still talking non-stop!!! The baby started kicking and i told him so he keeps checking my stomach to see if he can feel our baby. : )

I have been really worried because I haven't felt him move very much. On saturday i had a big cry and deep conversation with God. Sunday, I felt him lots and same today!! God is awesome!! : ) i better go write some checks, call a few places, do a puzzle with Cade and hopefully we can go by the post office to mail that package!! oh and we have to run by the store to get something for supper!! I think Chad is going over to his dads to texture their entry way. I think that is all for today. : )

No comments: