Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today is was cold and rainy. I did my normal routine with the boys. Didn't do anything to exciting, cleaned, laundry, lunch, supper, clean up for all that. At 6:30 Heidi came by and we went to sorority. It was my first meeting. I'm pretty excited about it. Looks like I get to be apart of some pretty cool stuff and the ladies are all really nice. I'm still trying to learn names though. I even got a welcome present from my beta buddy!! That was so nice!

I'm still stressed about this ultrasound but super excited to go. Can't wait to be in colorado!!! I need to do one more load of laundry then pack and do last minute cleaning of the house, oh and can't forget to get the cat all set up. : ) I'm not only excited for the ultrasound but just the trip in general. It is going to be so much fun!!

For suppers I am two for two. The boys (all 3 of them), have eaten supper up!! Thanks Chef Bill! Last night I made Zesty Italian Meatloaf - boys asked for 2nds and chad really liked it, and he hates meatloaf. I made potatoes Au Gratin with it. Then tonight I made Southern pork chops with broccoli, cheddar, rice casserole. I was looking forward to my other meals but guess I will save them for when I get back.

Chad and the boys went with Bret and Bryson fishing tonight on the Hitch Ranch. I haven't got to hear the story from the boys but Chad said they both caught a fish! I can just see their faces and hear their screams! : ) Makes me giggle. Chad said Bret had brought his camera. So hopefully I can get those and post them. I can't wait to hear it from the boys!!

Cade is doing very well in school. He comes home and tells me the sounds of letters and how to draw them. He is learning so much. I have been so proud of him lately, with school and how he acts at home!

Lane loves his school. Everyday I asked him what he did - "play with my friends". Wish I could type the way he says it. Then he tells me all the friends he played with. He made a new friend, Sophie- which is Bryson's cousin. He loves playing with her.

I better get to bed. I know I prob. won't sleep all that great tonight wonder what freaky dream I will have tonight! This pregnancy is full of weird dreams!!

No comments: