Wednesday, September 10, 2008






Last night Chad decided to get the crib out. So we put that all together. I was nervous at first because we only put it together one time, and I wasn't sure I would remember. We did pretty good. We just had to fix a few things that we put on upside down!! LOL! The boys really wanted to help so they cleaned it off. It was pretty dirty from being in the shed.

Lane didn't go to school again this morning. I know he is fine now, but didn't want to spread any germs to the other kids. So after dropping Cade off, we went to walmart then came home. I washed the boys bedding and pillows, of course the rest of the laundry- that i still need to put away. Off and on today I have been painting doors. Chad said we could invest in a paint sprayer so that is what I did. It took all day but I have 10 doors finished!!! WAHOOOO!!!!! I also got the window sills painted.

Chad went over to his dad's house to texture their bathroom. So he doesn't know that the doors are all done. He knew I was almost done. We had a problem though. The doors kept blowing off the fence and one landed on a paint can. Yep! Did some damage but I think I did a pretty good job hiding the crack.

I take Mothers Day Out pictures tomorrow!!! I'm kind of nervous just because I'm taking pictures of so many kids! I still need to get all my backdrop stuff together. Shouldn't take too long, as long as I can find everything. LOL!!
I better go and take a shower, I am all pained up!!

So the pictures I posted are from the dinosaur museum, putting up the crib, cade and lane snuggling on the couch yesterday, and when we stopped and hiked around coming from Colorado. Not necessarily in that order! : )

No comments: