Saturday, September 27, 2008

So today my pictures got moved to 2:30. I got a call at 11:50 when I was walking out the door!! I really wasn't sure when they would be but got a phone call at 2:15. I was a little irritated but it wasn't so bad. I had fun doing them, and they didn't take very long. They were all really nice people.

I actually called chad to see if they wanted cokes from sonic (happy hour) and didn't get a hold of anyone, so i drove by the house. Still no one home, so i went by walmart for Rick. He is doing the mural for a friend of his and so chad has been helping him. I didn't get enough stuff for them to do the protective coating on it so i went and got them some more. Chad was home by the time i got here and they had went by sonic!!! i didn't go because I didn't want anyone to feel left out! oh well i need water anyway.

chad got home around 5:30 and then went to guys night out not long after. Needless to say I miss my husband. Haven't seen much of him since he got back! he is going back up to help his dad tomorrow. guess it is just me and the boys again. Can you tell i'm a little down. I have been lately. I have been pretty emotional. I just want to cry!! It will get better, it always does.

The boys and I got mazzio's for pizza and watching spiderman. It is 8:35 and Cade is still eating (after an hour), Lane and I are all ready for bed!! I'm going to go lay my big booty on the couch with my number 2 boy and relax (if i can). i hope tomorrow i will have a better day!

No comments: