Friday, September 19, 2008




I got all the Mdo pictures past out. So far I haven't heard any complaints. I'm sure there is some out there.

I finally got the wedding dvd done!! WAHOOOOO!!! Now i need to finish a collage. I do have family pics this weekend, next weekend family pics, and maybe next week baby and family pics. There has been a couple people asking about senior pictures. It comes in groups and then gives me time in there.

I got my braces tightened yesterday and I have to wear rubber bands. He said in 8 wks I should be looking really good. : ) I'm def. feeling the pain!! The lady was pretty rough with me this time. It is close to when I first got them on. I'm up for the challenge though. I already see some awesome progress!

I also had my doctors appt. Everything went really well. She had a hard time determining the heartbeat because he was moving all around! I loved it! His heartbeat was 158. She said the way I'm carrying and different signs she thinks it is a girl. Man, is she going to be suprised!! : ) I got Oct. 16th for my doctors ultrasound. I don't feel him a whole lot, but at least i feel him a little. I can't wait until it is more and all my boys can feel him. : ) that is going to be so cool!

I got laundry pretty much caught up, there is a load in the dryer, i went through my closet and weeded out clothes I can't wear, and replaced them with ones I can. In the process of doing that I organized the maternity clothes that are too big and those that are too small. I got my package ready for my pictures tomorrow.

oh last night chad and i did a lot of touch ups on the computer room. there is just a little bit more touch up to do and it will be DONE!! Chad will prob. finish it tonight. It is just painting the brown paint in the inside of the windows and touching up and places on the wall. shouldn't take that long. all the white stuff is done!! i'm so excited. As soon as we get done i will post some pictures! it is a BIG difference!

Today Cade drew a picture at school. The color this week was blue. he did color the shirt blue but for some reason when i posted it on here it turned orange. I don't know. I haven't talked to him about the picture yet, I just found it, but I LOVE IT!! i love that this guy has ears. : ) thought i would post it.

Funny story!!! Heidi is prob. already laughing because she knows what it is! Heidi picked the boys up from mdo for me yesterday and they went to her house to play. I went over there to visit a little bit and let all the boys play. Heidi had been feeding rylee - when the boys found bryson's baby doll. Well Lane took to that thing. (i'm going to be getting cade and lane both one). Bryson said it was time for the baby to eat lunch. So what does Lane do, he pulls up his shirt and puts the babys face in his chest and says the baby is eating from my tummy (remember heidi is breastfeeding rylee)! He did that several times - I couldn't help but laugh, well I was crying from laughing so hard. But I did explain to him that boys feed babies with bottles or spoons, and only mommies can feed babies like that. it was really cute!!!

tonight is Girls night out (gno)! we are just going out to eat, but it will be fun. the last gno we had we talked for two hours at the restaurant.

OH... thanks to heidi and diana i found a baby mattress for cheap!!! I'm going to call the lady and maybe go pick it up tonight!! WAHOO! now it is time to go on to the next thing to stress out about! finding a computer armoire!!! i have been looking but nothing. I like the one heidi has but i need a lighter color and i can't find it. I am hoping to look when i go on my girls trip.

i better go and finish getting things organized. I need to put the rest of my reg. clothes in its bin in the shed!! i also posted a picture of my nursery stuff.

No comments: