Wednesday, December 31, 2008

can't sleep

Tuesday evening...Chad worked on the bathroom when he got off work. A 30 minute job took hours and still needs one more piece. poor guy!! i painted trim outside and then came inside and sanded and painted the trim in the hallway and finished painting the door frame of a closet. While I was doing that I put frozen raviolis in the oven. we ate, i cleaned up, i started soaking beans for ham and beans tomorrow. I took a shower and started laundry (ended about 10p.m.). I was pretty tired!! My body is really sore! the boys were exhausted. lane has been falling asleep around 6 every evening. you don't even know he is going down until it is too late. Last night he slept until 9 p.m woke up ate supper and fell asleep at 10:30. Cade was so tired that everything just hurt his feelings. They have been doing for good with getting ready for bed and picking up toys before bed time. I have some motivation for them too. if they go 7 days with doing their chores (they help with putting away dishes and taking out the trash) then they get a dollar to put in an envelope. They can save their money and buy whatever they want at walmart. I haven't been doing well with giving them small prizes at home. Seems like they are still motivated to do their chores. I need to start doing little prizes for no whining or fighting!!

So i went to bed around midnight. And at 4 a.m. the timer on the fridge was going off. Thanks boys!! After that I couln't go back to sleep! I tried for about an hour and my stomach was hurting and i just couldn't fall asleep. I got up at a bowl of cereal which seemed to help. I got the beans going - maybe we can eat them for lunch. I don't know though, it will be around 1:30 or 2. It is 6:43 and i'm starting to get tired again. which is a bad thing. the boys will prob. wake up around 7:30 and chad is off so he will be sleeping. I will prob. fall asleep feel crappy when the boys wake up and then go to sleep when chad gets up. he is going to put a full day in on the bathroom. he said he will be 100 percent done with the bathroom. I need to try and restore the medicine cabinet. chad doesn't want to use it but it has a lot of space that I like and dang it that is what we need. plus we need the mirror to stick out from the wall because the cabinet comes out too far to be able to see your face upclose to do eyebrows and stuff. Especially with my big belly. hopefully i can restore it. i also need to finish up pictures!! i haven't been able to get to them and my clients are anxious to see them. oh man oh man oh man. so much to do in so little time!!

so chad and i had the middle name picked out for the baby and have decided to change it. IT IS SO HARD!! he really wants a name that i just can't do. so he decided i can pick the middle name since he did the first name. the thing is, he will have to agree so it isn't like i'm picking by myself. That is another reason i couldn't sleep. i just kept having names go through my head. i'm really wanting a family name to use but haven't found one that i really like with his name.

so since it is so early all that is on is infomercials and guess what it is all about excercise. makes me ready to go. but dang it is hard work. there are two of them that i have watched that seem interesting. P90X - which seems to be for skinner women to sculpt - they only had one woman who was big that lost weight. all the other ones are skinny to begin with. now i'm watching chalean extreme which seems more for bigger women to lose weight, more like me. i'm not quite motivate but i will be in 12 wks. i love being pregnant but that is different then just being big. it is miserable not to be able to do things so i'm always eager to lose the weight so i can move around. i don't need to worry about this right now though. there are more things to worry about right now.

can you tell that i can't get my mind to stop!!! Stop MIND!! : ) i'm going now. : )

No comments: