Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve... We didn't do much. Just took it easy. I got somethings organized, laundry put away. We told Cade when he woke in the morning he had to come to our room and say merry christmas.

Christmas Day...I tossed and turned, i was so excited for the boys to come wake me up. cade came in and asked to get in my bed. he layed there quietly. so i started telling daddy that this boy was way too calm. Lane woke up shortly after and cames in to the bedroom. We got the camera, peed and then went into the living room. The boys were pretty happy. Chad got me stocking stuffers and I got him some too. so after the boys went through all their santa stuff we went through our stocking. then we started doing our presents! That was fun to watch them open them up. The boys and chad got me a necklace!! it is really pretty. The boys wanted to get daddy a wii game so we did. not sure chad likes it or not. i wish i could do better for him. never can seem to hit the nail on the head. the boys all played and i fixed french banana pancakes, which turned out pretty darn good! We got lots of phone calls, and we made some. I cleaned up and straightened up the living room. Then got ready to go to grandpa and gigi's house. that was relaxing and fun. We had white chili (which is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO good) and snack foods. We played are you smarter than a 5th grader. Rick and I were on a team and we were doing really well until we picked a 1st grader question!!!! LOL!! Then of course we played some wii. We got home around 7:30p.m. I had a message from my dad so I called him back to wish him a merry christmas. We heard from all of our parents except from my mom. : ( that is pretty hurtful. But other than that we had a pretty fun day.

Friday... I slept in, chad went pheasant hunting and the boys played. I also did some bills which always makes me mad until I'm done. I hate doing that!! LOL! I started laundry and later on went to get some out of the dryer and guess what forgot to turn it on.!! So i'm still waiting to get it done!! LOL!! Chad textured the bathroom today!!!! WAHOOO!! i'm so excited!! tomorrow we could paint!! We still need to grout and then start putting everything in!! I can't hardly stand it!! : ) I put the christmas stuff up. I know the day after christmas. I'm always eager to get it up but then after christmas I'm ready to take it down and get things back in their spots! Well all the bins are waiting by the backdoor for my muscles to take it to the shed. : ) we have a new neice as i have already wrote about but am so excited I wanted to mention her again!! The boys are going to grandpa and gigi's for a little bit tonight. we have a few friends in town so we are meeting them at hunnys to visit. I'm excited to get out with no kids!!! man do i need a little break. i better go and get ready for a few hours of adult time!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

You know that I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't make any calls that day and no one called me. I'm sorry...MoM