Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tuesday...I went to walmart 3 times today!!! I KNOW!! i have been trying to go only once a week. For those who know me that would be a huge improvement and help save money. LOL! I didn't go to the store on my regular grocery day because it was way to windy and cold. I'm glad I waited!! I got the boys all ready and we went and dropped off MDO teacher presents. They finally came in!! The boys have been enjoying going up to the doors of the people we need to drop things off too. They fight over who will be the first one to do it. I let them deliver the packages. I bribed the boys today. If they would get their hair cut at walmart and be good boys they get a happy meal. It has been a pain to cut their hair at home and we have been so busy so I decided to get them trimmed up. Don't worry I didn't let them cut Lanes too short. It is shorter than I wanted but it is good. Anyway we got to walmart and signed them up. We shopped for an hour and half and the still didn't get called. So after we checked out we went by there and they were still the same number!! When I asked how long she said she was in the middle of a color (which all color is, is sitting and waiting, don't know why she couldn't do it then!). We went ahead and got happy meals and came home to eat. We had enough time to eat when we got a call saying they were ready for the boys. So we went back, and got right in. I'm glad they waited for us. I would have been mad!! It didn't take long and the boys were excellent!!! After we were done we had to return and get another head piece for chad and decided to get kambree's bday gift. the boys helped me pick it out. I wasn't sure about it and crystal landess walked by when I was telling someone that i didn't know what to get a girl. She showed me her idea which was cade wanted to get for kambree in the first place. While we were looking we found a new planet heroe. Cade was really excited and said that he would save up his chore money to get it. then i remembered that mamaw, and granny and peep sent the boys money for christmas. So we picked out those gifts. Cade stayed right on budget even a little lower. Lanes was $5 dollars more than what he had but that is about what cade was under so it worked out. plus i don't mind putting in money for lane because it seems like he gets the raw end of the deal when it comes to presents. He is just hard to get for. But he found two things he really wanted which is rare!! We came home and i fixed BLTs and tomatoe soup. Chad wanted to take the boys to walmart to get my christmas gift and guess what I needed to pick up a few things that i forgot!! So i went my separate way and got my stuff and waited on them. it was nice to be by myself for a little while. LOL!!

Wednesday...We didn't go anywhere. The boys stayed in their pjs. I woke up took a shower and put my pjs back on. The boys did fight like crazy!! they have been lately. But I think Chad might have put a stop to it today. Hopefully they won't so much. I fixed some pictures, wrapped the last presents that i needed too, did laundry - including boys bedding, we made cookies for santa and us, i cleaned that up and made a nice dinner. Tomorrow we are going over to rick and glennas and I know i won't want too or have time to make the dinner then. So I decided to do it tonight. I made Ham, green beans casserole, fried potatoes and rolls. the ham was a huge hit. The boys both had a couple of servings of ham. I know cade liked it but he is big on eating protein for his muscles so I think that is the main reason. Lane had seconds and cade couldn't let Lanes muscles get bigger. LOL!! I cleaned that up, boys jumped in the shower, we cleaned up toys, I highlighted chads hair and we watched a movie. The boys were asleep by 8:30! When they were down I pulled out stuff from santa and got chads stocking ready. He also got mine ready. I'm proud of him for getting me stocking stuff. that is always fun. You don't have to spend a lot of money, you just get fun stuff. plus it is that is thought of me that means the most!! I think this is the first year he has done that. I'm excited for tomorrow. Just being able to watch the boys. it is so much fun!! Oh today cade was saying how santa was coming and bringing presents and I said, yes but what is christmas really about, without any hesitation he said "it is jesus's birthday". : ) Later on Lane had walked into the kitchen (before supper) and said is santa here yet? i said know he doesn't come until later. He said "he will come and eat supper and..." I said no baby he comes when you are sleeping and then leaves. "Oh". : ) I'm going to my french banana pancakes in the morning. I have never made them but thought I would try something different. I think they will be good.

Still haven't heard anything from janet. I'm pretty anxious waiting for that baby to arrive. : )

i think i'm going to get off here and rest. It is almost ten and i know the boys will be up in the morning! I told cade he needed to come into my room first. Last year he ran in and slapped me on the forehead and ran off!! LOL! He was way too excited!! Lane slept in!

No comments: