Thursday, December 4, 2008

i went to my meeting last night and had a great time! i ate waaaaayyyyy too much!! They had made fajitas - mmmmmm!! We did an ornament exchange and it was fun. I felt bad mine was cute but all the others were fancy including the wrapping job!! When I got home the boys were asleep in the living room. I did have to pick up a little (they made homemade pizza for supper). I also started laundry and got two loads on the couch ready to hang!! We went to bed around 10 and I wrote in the baby book a little.

Today is MDO (mothers day out)! Lane loves going. We dropped cade off and then came back home to fix lunches and wait until they opened. I got a phone call from the lady I just took her pictures and she already gave me her order! I dropped Lane off and went to my orthodontist appointment. I can't find the tylenol around this house!! it isn't hurting too bad right now. I came home worked on the picture order, went and got cade, dropped him off at mdo, came home and am uploading and going to get the order ready to press send. wahoo!! i don't know what else to do today. i need to figure out how we are going to take our family pictures!! i need to get the christmas cards done!! i have been on top of everything but that! did i mention christmas presents are done!! just waiting for a lot of packages to arrive! : ) well i better go and eat some lunch!!

No comments: