Wednesday, December 10, 2008

COLD AND SNOWY TUESDAY...We woke up to snow!! which meant dang do i really have to go to walmart!! : ) I dropped the boys off at school. Lane has been having a tough time this week. He has been hestitant in going to school. Monday he cried, tuesday and today he just kind of went in slowly. After I dropped the boys off I went to walmart. I need too! We were running out of food. I got home and chad helped me unload. he kept telling me to be careful! Because it was icy too. I put the groceries away, got a picture order sent. It was time to go get the boys so then we got home. They were really excited because I got hot chocolate and special cups to put it in (gigi got them started on it, ever since that is all they talk about!) I made them hot chocolate, did the checkbook, fixed lunch. After lunch the boys wanted to go outside. So I bundled them up and here they are.

Cade was really excited to get out there and do a snow angel!!
And of course brother had to follow big brothers footsteps!
They had so much fun. Cade did start acting like his daddy! Poor Lane came to the door at one time with snow all in his face!! The boys came in and Lane and I took a nap. I have been so tired lately! After I woke up, Cade went back outside. It was about 4 so I got up and started supper. I did a huge pot of chili and we had chili frito pie!! YUMMY!!! After supper I made some fudge and the boys hopped in the shower. We got the boys to bed after a few games of wii with daddy. Then i started picking up. I folded some laundry and found out I have 2 new loads of laundry to do. wahoo. I also got picture ideas ready for my photo shoot today. When I got done I sat down with chad for a little bit. I have been doing a lot of sitting down lately. My body is telling me that is what I need to do.
This morning it was freezing!! 14 degrees and ICY!! The roads weren't bad it was just walking up to the school. Cade held my hand for a little bit and thought he was so big and let go. As soon as he did - BOOM! It was funny, especially since it didn't hurt him. Lane wanted me to carry him to class. So I did, his school wasn't bad because I could cut through the snow. I made us all hot chocolate this morning so I enjoyed mine after getting in and out of the car. I would like some more but don't want to wire this baby up. I have been trying to make chad cappacino every morning with breakfast. If we just have cereal I don't fix it but if there is something else I try to fix it for him. The boys LOVE taking it to him in the morning. It is just so dang cold in the garage - I wish we could figure something out for him. We need a big fat heater out there!! If anyone has any ideas let me know!! Like I said earlier I have a photo shoot today at 6. I hope it goes smoothly. It is a family of 6. I had one for tomorrow but it got cancelled due to the mom having a baby. I'm excited to have a little break after today. Friday we are having our friend christmas party. I'm excited to be around everyone. I get to see the girls a little bit but never get to spend time with the guys. It is going to be nice just being around everyone - even with a crud load of kids. : ) My brother is coming on SATURDAY! i don't know who is more excited me or the boys. Cade asks me every morning - Uncle lee coming today. I am getting tired of hearing that. : )
I need to start one more candy so I can finish it today. I'm excited to put it all together. I'm also excited for after lunch when lane and i can take a nap!!! : ) Better get started on my peanut butter balls, fold some laundry and maybe start a new load. I do need to vaccum and sweep the living room. As long as we keep the house clean it will be all ready for tonights clients. : )
Here is a picture of the boys and daddy making pizza. Seemed like they had a lot of fun, and it was really good!!


Lane enjoying fett. alfredo!!










No comments: