Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today was a good day! After i took a shower we all cleaned the house. It was so nice to have help and have it done really fast. The boys do great - especially Lane. Lane's new thing is to unload the dishwasher. I LOVE IT! And he does such a great job! After the house was clean all the boys left while I waited for my clients to arrive. They were waiting for their daughter to wake up from her nap(which i was willing to wait, because you want a happy baby!). They showed up around 1:30 and we took the pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. Now it is just the anticipation of knowing if they like them or not.

the boys went to rick and glennas and then went to their "secret clubhouse". They got home when my clients were leaving. After they ate lunch we went out. We took the boys to the park to ride bikes. chad and i got some quality time and got to enjoy watching the boys. After the park they showed me the clubhouse (they built it when i went to the craft fair and it is still there). It is a pretty cool little spot. And it is special because it is dad and boys thing. The boys were so excited to show me! Then we walked around for a little bit. After that we drove around the animal reserve and got to see buffalo, deer, longhorns, and elk. I think we all enjoyed that. then chad got his deer fever so we went driving around to see if we could see any deer. When we got home the boys fell asleep. we woke them up and they jumped in the shower while i fixed supper. We ate, boys played, i cleaned, fixed pictures, and chad watched tv. I just got done with the pictures and have sent them to my clients. She emailed me saying she got them and that was it. so either she was fixing to look at them, or she has and lots of things are going through my mind! : )

the baby moves a lot and i can def. tell he is getting big!! I have a dr. appt. tomorrow. After this one we go every two weeks!! wow!!

Chad and I got the christmas cards done. Now we have to order them!! i really like it!

I better go to bed. I have to wake up early and get ready since i have to leave for my appt. right after i drop off the boys.

No comments: