Sunday, December 7, 2008

I don't think I did much on thursday! Which was much needed. I did take the sassin's christmas pictures. I got the pictures all done.

Friday...I had lots of pictures to take this evening. The day was pretty bland. Nothing exciting - except cade is doing awesome on making letter sounds. He is trying really hard and I'm SOOO proud of him!! His teacher is awesome! She has had two sessions with him and has talked to be after each one! I love that.

Friday evening I took the mulls, furnish and Seabaughs christmas pictures. Finished them and got them on cds. Then we vegged.

Saturday...wasn't a good day for the most part. I was sad - disappointed in my lighting equipment that I just got!! Heidi and I went and registered at klassy kids, i ran the cds by everyones house (except seabaughs they came by a little later on friday and picked it up) and Cade and i went by walmart. we had to get some wrapping paper.

I came home and layed down on the couch - chad went and got lunch for us. After lunch I fell asleep on him. When I woke up I started on doing the boys christmas pictures. They played outside for awhile and had a blast. They came in excited to take pictures. we took pictures and chad left to go watch the game with the guys. so we left to go by and give zaine his present. the boys had a blast playing. we stayed over there for a few hours, i made a taco bell run, we got home ate supper and watched a movie. the boys fell asleep pretty quick. I stayed up and enjoyed the peace and quiet and watched WHATEVER i wanted on tv. Guess what it wasn't football or cartoons!!!! Chad came home and we talked a little bit and went to bed.

Sunday... Today I have family pictures to take. I need to pick up and get my head ready for that. The little girl is 1 which is sometimes the hardest to take pictures - because they run all over the place. I'm hoping we can stick her in a bucket!! : ) This is there first pictures so her mom is up for anything. I do have pictures on tuesday and thursday. Staying busy just hope my lighting is fine so I don't disappoint anyone - especially those who are clients!!

I better go and get ready for the day!!

No comments: