Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Sunday...Chad and i finished what we could on the tiling. he turned off the water to work on the pipes. It was in the morning and we didn't get water on until 6 p.m.!! Poor guy, he can do just about anything but sometimes it takes forever. : ) I don't really remember what else we did!


Monday...I had to go by walmart (just for a few things), go by insurance and get a card, go by tag agency renew tags, get boys. After I got home we layed on the couch. I fell asleep and the boys watched a movie. I have been hurting for a few days so I really needed to take it easy. I think it is because I'm carrying him so low. Chad wanted to go out to eat and since we don't see the sassin's much we invited them. It was nice! Tay is so darn cute!!


I met with Cades speech therapist to talk about his test results. He is below average on sounds and length of sentences. He qualifies for speech therapy so we signed him up.


Tuesday...I dropped boys off and came home. I work on Lily's christmas pictures and got those done!! Calley called and said Walls had some baby stuff so i met her up there. I got quite a bit of stuff. I'm glad she called. Heidi showed up to get some stuff too. I was a little late getting lane but not by much. Then we went and got cade. I talked to his speech therapist and she told me what to practice with him. Cade had a fun time and his starting to say G's! He has a long road ahead of him so we are going to work with him a little and not push it on him. When I got home I finished up Lilys pictures and fixed lunch. We all got to eat together. That is one of the reason that I love chad working from home. We didn't get to do that very often in arkansas. Chad talked to the boys about school. Cade is learning about pets so chad told him all the pets he had when he was kid.

No comments: