Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday...Cade was happy when he got to school but when i picked him up - cranky. Heidi, bryson, me and my boys went to amarillo yesterday to jump in jive. it was a lot of fun. the boys had a blast!!! We left as soon as cade got out of school. we got there around 2 and stayed at jump in jive until 6! the boys were so tired but still didn't want to go. they didn't fuss about it though. we went and ate at fazoli's and then drove back. we got back around 9:30. The boys did an awesome job!! especially on the way home since they crashed 10 minutes after starting on the rode!! It is def. something that would be fun to do again. Maybe next time we can get the whole gang to rode trip it to amarillo. that would be fun.

chad got up this morning and went pheasant hunting with his dad. he will prob. be gone all day, come home for about 15 minutes, clean pheasant, take a shower and go to poker night. what an exciting day for me.

This morning I have payed bills, started laundry, fed boys and writing on my blog. I'm fixing to jump in the shower and start cleaning up this pig pen we call a house. I need to organize the garage a little more. I told chad that I wanted to take maternity pictures tomorrow, but he has to be up for it since he has to take them. hopefully we can before i balloon up. i better go and get somethings done!!

No comments: