Monday, December 15, 2008

HOLY COW IT IS COLD!!! Monday...The boys were so excited that uncle lee was taking them and picking them up from school! After dropping the boys off we went by walmart and got a few things (shouldn't have to go for a little while). After walmart we went by the post office. I needed to mail a package and get some stamps. I finally got all my cards out today!! We came home and I worked on pictures and got my last order done before christmas. I almost missed picking lane up on time because I was working on pictures! we went and got the boys and I decided we were in for the day!!! I have a coat but it is getting too small so i really only have sweatshirts to wear.

cade was ready to play nintendo. I have been having to tell him to get off or if he is good then he can play it. I scanned in lots of pictures of chads side of the family. i still need to crop them all but at least I got them scanned. lee jay really wanted hamburger stew for supper so that is what i made. chad also fried up a few things of pheasant. The boys really like it so i didn't eat any. which was ok because i really just wanted the stew and crackers.

Tonight - Lee jay has been downloading programs on my laptop for me. I told cade no more nintendo or tv for the night. so they got their geo trax out. cade had a lot of fun. Michelle Lackey came over with a present. it had lots of cool goodies in it!! It was so sweet of her. the boys jumped in the shower and decided they wanted to color a few pages in the coloring books that will and michelle got them. they enjoyed that. after the boys were down we ate ice cream. : ) chad is already in bed and i'm getting there! i'm pretty tired. oh i got a call today from a lady that wants to have pictures done this week!! I need to call her. i think it will be fine but dang. don't get me wrong i'm glad that i'm getting lots of clients but at 8mths pregnant and just seems like i'm always going. I will call her tomorrow. did i mention i have really enjoyed lee jay being around!! i love my baby brother!! better start signing off this thing.

No comments: