Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow I'm behind!! I don't even know where to start!!

Thursday...Mdo day. the boys had fun. Lane had some new sores on his face. I think he got into it with a motorcyle wheel and brysons had with a musical toy (accident) but he still had fun. I don't really remember what else happend. Oh calley brought me a maternity belt to help with the huge pains I have been having.

Friday...Took Cade to school, and let lane sleep in. Came home don't really remember what I did during the day. Cade was proud when I picked him up from school. His speech teacher said he is doing very well! We came home and I did a few things around the house and sat down for a little while. I wore my belt all day long and it helped so much. i did take it off for a little while because I needed a breather. Around 4 I got my candy boxes together and started peeling potatoes for our friend christmas party. Chad went pheasant hunting with his dad and had a lot of fun. We all went over to the sassins and ate lots of awesome food! It is always a great time hanging out.

Saturday...Lee jay got here around 8:30 a.m. I made a big breakfast with chocolate gravy, white gravy, biscuits, eggs, and sausage. After breakfast the boys opened christmas presents from Uncle lee, Caci and from yaya and gary. They got a lot of stuff. cade got ben ten shoes (which he has wanted so bad), ben ten battleship thing, and a jumpsuit. Lane got a mega city car thing, cars, and a jumpsuit. From yaya they got (cade a nintendo and Lane an espn tee ball thing). They loved there presents. Uncle lee found a cheap tv to go in the boys room so we can keep the nintendo set up and also he is letting us BORROW his games. : ) They have really enjoyed their new stuff. We went to walmart and picked up some pizza for lunch. we vegged and took it easy. We went and ate supper at cacktus jacks and then went by braums. when we got home we ate ice cream brushed teeth and watched a movie.

Sunday...We had a easy morning. Everyone woke up around 8:30 and it was all peaceful. First thing cade wanted to do was play nintendo. I warmed up gravy made fresh biscuits for breakfast. I took a shower and got ready for the day. Lee, boys and I ran to walmart to buy a laptop - turns out they didn't have any in stock and the guy helping us was a jerk. we dropped boys off and lee and i went to lumber mart to get some thin set for chad to lay some tile. we ate lunch, i helped chad lay some tile, boys played. I called liberals walmart and they had the laptop I wanted. So around 5 p.m. lee and i ventured to liberal. We got my new laptop (which I'm using right now) and went and ate at vargas restaurant. It is so good to have my brother here!!

The boys are in bed, chad and lee are watching a movie, I'm typing and fixing to do a little laundry. Tomorrow I need to get some pictures ready for order, go by walmart and get some groceries!! Lee has a request on a meal. : ) I better go since it is getting so late!!!

No comments: