Tuesday, December 30, 2008

monday... Rick came over around lunch time and waned the boys. they love going with grandpa. so it was just chad and i for my appointment. it was a nice drive to talk a little and then just enjoy soaking up the sun and piece of quiet. on the way there i made list. List to pack for baby, dad, and me, and bag for boys just in case grandpa and gigi needs to come over and get them (still need to talk to you guys about that. ), also made a phone list and a chart for when the baby comes home. now i just need to type the chart and phone list, and print them out. We were on time to our appointment and as usual didn't have to wait very long. I LOVE THAT!! I'm actually seeing the nurse practinor instead of the doctor (i will start seeing him when i start my once a week appointments). Everything is looking good. I have gained 33 lbs!! Guess i can't worry about that anymore just need to start my head into losing it in 12 wks! : ) The babies head is down and his heartbeat is 150. I have one more 2 wk appt and then after that it is every week!! He will be here soon!! When we got back into town I went to get a big route 44 water from sonic, tried to get a gift certificate from the movies (for my mailman) and then I went and got the boys. They were up in the storage barn throwing golf balls in grandpa's "pool". they were having fun. I got them all loaded and went to wash the car. the terror began!! I could not believe how the boys were acting!! HORRIBLE!! I got the car washed and vaccuumed then we came home. they had to clean their rooms and hopefully redeem themselves. I was so stressed that I tried to lay down for a little bit but the boys kept coming in. So i decided I needed to get out, didn't want to cook cause I knew the work I had to get done when i got home. Got home and lane fell asleep so cade and I ate supper while chad started the grouting in the bathroom. After I was done eating and started on the bathroom. It is hard work!! Didn't seem to take as long as i thought it was going too, but i'm glad cause i was exhausted! this morning i was so sore!!

Tuesday...i wanted to sleep all day!! and it was hard to move. I knew i needed to go to the store today. : ( not really in the mood. and i had to return lilys christmas present that i have had for a while because she got it from one of her grandmas!! gggrrrrr!! I got ready to go, the boys got ready and we left. I got warn out at walmart. they wanted to ride on the cart and i'm so tired that i finally had to say boys i really need you to help me. plus i had several braxton hicks contractions when i was there. they didn't bother me with the boys but this one, i just feel like i can't breath and my stomach is going to pop. I got the stuff we needed and found the one thing lily really wants. By the time we left it was time to meet friends at the park. we hadn't eaten so i ran by sonic and then came home to put cold stuff away. when i walked in chad said " i just want to warn you first" - which means a huge mess is on the other side of the door!!! i am glad he does that because i would prob. explode with no warning. so this morning he put the cabinet in the bathroom and there are two drawers that aren't working right - which makes me mad because it is brand new and not cheap) then he was putting the shower head on and the pipe broke!! the good news is he can go through a closet to repair it and not have to go through the tile we just finished. so the mess is everything in that closet, which isn't too bad - but still sucks. the boys and i met heidi, bryson, rylee, davida and gage and the lutheran school. it was nice to be outdoors and to have some time to destress from walmart. we left around 3:30. I don't know if the boys are really being terrors or if I have no patience right now with them. man, i need a break just for a little bit!! we are at home and i need to do some laundry (suprise suprise), pick up kitchen and decide what to fix for supper. fun fun. chad walked through here not too long ago with the toilet!! we are so ready to have this bathroom done. hopefully tomorrow he can have everything done and seal the tile. He worked today but is off for the rest of the week since he worked all day on sunday.

oh so chad had ordered my bday present and has had a tough time with the company. they called him and he finally got back with them after several days of trying - they wanted to know if he wanted more stuff to go with it (it is something electronic). he said no he was fine with what it had. a few days later he got an email saying it was on backorder!! so today he called asking as a new customer if they had it in stock, they said yes, and then when he went on to tell them the story they changed theres saying they only had the package ones (trying to get him to buy more) so he cancelled his order while fuming!! he was so mad. So he ordered today from walmart.com. He is so angry because I won't get it in time and that the company treated him like that. but finished all his rage with he was still really excited for me about the gift. poor guy!! working hard on the house and doing his best to make this a happy birthday for me. i love him!!!

i better go start on my chores!! guess i have two boys to either help me or kick them outside so i don't have to listen to the fighting!! i do love my boys!! : )

No comments: