Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MONDAY... I got a few things organized which is good. Still trying to get organized, seems like that is all I do! My clients came and that session went good. One of the babies were sick - : ( so he was cranky but I think we still got some good ones. It didn't even take me an hour to do all the pictures that I needed to do. I think most of that is because I couldn't take very many of the babies. Lane still isn't feeling very good. As for those who know him, when he doesn't feel good doesn't mean he stops moving. It is usually at night he starts coughing really bad and has a hard time breathing. I have only been giving him medicine when we are getting ready for bed. chad has been freezing in the garage. poor guy!! Cade has been wanting to play his ninintendo all the time. i have to set limits on it, but the good thing is - when he first opened it I told him he needed to ask permission to play it and so far he has! We started chore list again. The boys are doing very well. Especially Lane which is weird but I will take it!! : )

Yesterday I took a picture to a lady that lost her son in august. She wanted me to put her daughter in a picture with the son she lost. So i had gotten it done and took it too her. She said she really liked it and really appreciates it. I'm taking the family picture for her on saturday and she does want me to add the lost son in the picture with them. We were talking about that and she started crying and said thank you so much! my heart goes out to her. I have never lost a sibling or a child (and pray I never have to go through that) but have lost very important people in my life so I kind of know where she is coming from. I'm glad that I could do that for her.

Tuesday...Can't believe it is almost christmas!! Today I slept in a little. Chad came in and asked if i was sleeping in on my vacation and I said you bet!! : ) i know that is what he would be doing and will be doing on his vacation. : ) I fed the boys, writing on here and then I'm going to finish my grocery list! I'm fine just staying in, but we have to have food. : ) I also need to run my teacher gifts by there houses!! yep finally got them in. Hopefully I can work on some pictures. Just going to take it easy and get what i get done, done. : )

my sister-in-law is still pregnant. But she is sitting on go!!! Her midwife said she is thinking wednesday and Janet is saying christmas. I'm hoping she comes healthy and happy soon, but I hope it isn't on christmas so miss bailey can have her own day (birthday). My birthday is 9 days after christmas and I have been teased about combining my christmas and birthday, birthday wrapped in christmas and or a present that is combined! I do share my birthday with my mom which is a good thing - i think. i think a person needs there own day. : ) so I'm hoping she comes today, tomorrow, skip christmas and any other day that follows! : ) but like i said i will be happy with whenever she comes!

better go jump in the shower and get ready for the day!

No comments: