Monday, December 29, 2008

Friday night... we got with our friends. Collin and shawnda freeman were in town so we did a gathering. it was fun to get together. they played cards afterwards. The boys fell asleep on me while daddy played cards.

Saturday... i was suppose to take pictures but they got cancelled. So chad and I did some work on the bathroom. I also did laundry and cleaned up a bit. We got the bathroom primed and painted and cleaned off the tile. I was pretty exhausted so we didn't do anymore. I fixed supper and cleaned up and that is our day.

Sunday... Chad had to work today 8 to 5:44!! I saw him of a total of 6 minutes. : ( He was missed. I woke up at 8:30 and fed the boys. I went to go make my bed and decided to lay down. I didn't wake up until noon!!! I think the painting wore me out!! I just layed around. I fixed lunch and dinner, cleaned up, started some laundry and thats it. we did play a few games of go fish. lane fell asleep on my leg while we played. Chad put him to bed. Then Cade, chad and i cuddled on the couch. That didn't last long. Cade and I were out pretty fast.

Monday... Woke up, ate breakfast, took a shower, boys picked out their clothes and got dressed. They got lighting mcqueen and mater socks for christmas. I have had to keep them washed because they LOVE them!! They got sweatshirts too and LOVE them! today i have a drs. appt. at 2:15. The boys are coming with me and I think chad is coming too. He told me last night that he feels less involved in this pregnancy. : ( I don't know what to do to get him involved. i know i can get him to move the desk out of the babies room. : ) LOL!! So we have a first name but haven't decided on a middle name for this little guy. the name chad really wants i don't want at all. He did decide on the first name so he told me i could decide on the middle name. Of course there are some names I can't use even though it would be really meaningful!!! It is a hard decision!! I have 6 weeks to decide!!!

my birthday is coming up and chad and the boys are pretty excited. i guess i have a pretty awesome present on the way. I like to have a birthday but I do miss my mom a whole lot on it (since we share birthdays). I love being with her on our birthday but the older I get the less we are together.

better go so i can finish getting ready and feed my boys!! : )

No comments: