Thursday, December 18, 2008

wednesday... lane had a hard time going to school. he balled when i left. of course when i picked him up he had a blast. lee jay finished putting stuff on my laptop for me. i'm so glad he did all that. i know chad would have but it would take a while before he would want to sent down and mess with it. when we got back from picking cade up chad said he was ready to re organize the shed and garage!!! so guess what my plans where from then on!! i helped by telling chad what went where. : ) the garage is cleared out which is nice. it looks so much bigger. we still aren't done with it though. there are a few boxes to go through and then I need to just make my photography stuff more organized. i'm pretty excited! I took a break last night and made taco's. they were really good. i made some quacomole and cheese dip to go with it. After supper I picked up and got the garage a little tidy so we could take some pictures. lee jay wanted some with the boys in their mario shirts. they are some gaming geeks. : ) LOL!!

I also got a hold of a client that I have had their pictures for a while. she said her mom has a tumor so she hasn't been around!! that sucks!!! my clients have been having a tough time with things happening after I get their pictures in. then i feel worrible because I'm ready to get rid of the pictures and collect my paycheck. so she is suppose to come by this morning but i might miss her because i have to go get cade from school.

Thursday...We took cade to school. he was so tired this morning!! Uncle Lee hugged him bye. Cade was smiling big when he was hugging him and then he got his tired sad face on. we came home and lee finished packing up. hate to see him go but i know he needs to get back to his life. :(

I have really enjoyed having him here!!

MDO day! they are having their christmas party so Lane took the goodie bags (full of choc. coated pretzels) and a juice box for him and cade. They are having a pizza party so we didn't have pack a lunch. I didn't have gifts for my teachers!! I ordered them a while back and when i got the package in it said that those items wehre out of stock!!! what the heck, why did they let me order them!! so i had to order something else which of course isn't here yet!!! I have been on top of things and this had to happend. Oh well, I told them this morning and there isn't anything else I can do about it.

I have been cleaning up!! the house was a disaster!! I have it pretty much picked up but I need to go to walmart and get some cleaning stuff. I'm all out!!! I also need to get some milk, a picture and a calendar I ordered! I'm almost caught up on laundry - i shouldn't say that haven't looked in the laundry basket!! LOL! I put away two loads of laundry and am getting the blankets lee slept on washed. I'm hoping to get all caught up. We put more things in the babies room (the glider and stuffed animals), Now we just need to figure out what we want to do with the desk. I want to set it up in the garage so i can do all my business stuff. And there is a bunch of stuff I won't know what to do with if we don't do that. : ) Hopefully I can talk chad into it. well i better get somethings done before I go get cade. Looks like it is sprinkling outside today.

my sister in law has past her due date! the doctor is guessing wednesday. My guess was wrong, which doesn't suprise me - LOL! The daddy guessed today, and the mommy has changed her guess (which she can't count it if she wins - LOL!) She seems to be doing very well. I'm sure very anxious to see Miss Bailey but Bailey will come when she is ready -which will be better for both of them. I'm ready for the phone call though!!! : )

No comments: