Monday, December 22, 2008

I first want to say... I'm so glad that John Walsh found out who killed his son. He has been searching forever now. It does suck that the guy is already dead but at least he died in jail!! I feel relief for Walsh family.

As for Caylee!! I knew that they had found bones and that is was more than likely hers but I was very sad to hear it was! Poor baby!! And to think her mom had something to do with it. I feel she did! And with not being able to get the exact reason why she died her mom might walk free! ARE YOU KIDDING!!! Even if she didn't do it and doesn't know who did it, why did she wait so long to report her baby missing!! And why didn't her and her parents do what the police asks!! Little fishy!!! I pray they find out what happend and the person or people involved pay for what they did. The sad thing is there are so many cases like caylee's we don't even hear about. : ( what a sad world this can be!


Saturday...Chad was back early (morning time and was home all day!) : ) He finished the tile except the backsplash in the bathroom. I cleaned really good, even though you can't tell. The evening chad went and played poker. Lane fell asleep at 7 p.m. he hasn't been feeling very well. there are a bunch of kids with snot and stuff and I bet he has it. Not blaming anyone. : ) Cade and i watched a movie. Chad came home and won!!! WAHOO!! i love when he wins!! : ) We stayed up for a little while then went to bed. Around 3 a.m. the phone rang. Of course I woke up with my heart racing!! it was walmart home office needing some advice!!! so chad was up for a while and it took us both some time to get back into good sleep.

Sunday...Chad went pheasant hunting this morning and I slept in! He was back later on that morning. And guess what we did!? NOTHING!! We vegged ALL DAY!! We took a nap and just took it easy. It was nice. Rick came over for a little while. That was a nice visit. Lane is still really snotty so we did wipe his nose all day. : ) I fixed supper and then we played a few games as a family. we read books and layed on the couch. Lane fell asleep fast. I gave him some medicine because he wouldn't stop coughing. He seemed to have slept really good though. Cade has been really attached to me lately. Which means both of them on me. I need to figure out why he is. Oh we were going to take maternity pictures but chad and the boys weren't in the mood. i really wasn't either but really need to get them done. i can tell i'm starting to swell.

Monday... I slept in again. I fed the boys and layed in the recliner with lane and yep fell asleep. I must really be needing the rest! I'm showered and have started laundry. I need to get a few things organized, get ready for my clients tonight, and maybe go run some errands. Not really wanting to get out of the house! It is too dang cold!! : )

No comments: