Monday, December 8, 2008

MONDAY...Man was I tired!! I got up and took the boys to school. I drove to liberal for my doctors appt. I was so tired and a little nervous of falling asleep but i got there safe and back safe. My appointment went well. I weighed too much : ), babies heartbeat was 156, measurements all good. I starte going every two weeks!!! I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

I got back in town just in time to pick the boys up. As soon as I got home I went straight to my bed a fell asleep for about 30 minutes! I was so tired! When I woke up I made lunch, cleaned up lunch and then the boys and I made some of the christmas candy. I plan on doing some more tomorrow. Hopefully all of it, so I don't have to worry about it. By the time I got all that cleaned up it was 4:45 - I sat down for a little bit. I could feel some swelling in my feet so I knew I needed to put my feet up. I got up and picked up a little and then went to bunco.

bunco was fun as usual! I'm so glad that i get to hang out with a good group of women!! I did pretty awesome tonight! I got a bunco gift and had the most monte carlos (heidi got the prize because I got a gift). I was pretty excited. There was awesome food. Robin Oblander made chicken salad - it was AWESOME!! After bunco we did an ornament exchange - that was fun.

I got home around 9:30 and everyone is asleep!! It is now 11:10 p.m. and I'm trying to upload the last picture order to send!! Well i will have another one but i need to place an order for the group that got pics done a little bit earlier.

I'm also uploading pictures to my myspace (photography) to get that updated. if i can keep myspace from locking up on me.

I really need to get done and go to bed. My throat has been hurting all day, and i'm so tired. Need to get some rest so I don't get sick!! can't have that!! : )

No comments: